Book 2

Hey, you guys!

So tons of you have been asking where book 2 is lately and I'm sorry to say... At this time, there is not one.

There was a book two for some time, but the direction I went with it originally— I was unsatisfied with the plot and found myself stuck, so it was taken down with the intention of editing it and eventually putting it back up. Potentially after I edited this one, even, because it is a grammatical trainwreck as things stand.

Unfortunately, life's gotten in the way and I find myself too busy for a book two—I was fifteen, sixteen when I wrote this book, and now I'm in college. I don't have the motivation or inspiration to crank it out right now, and more than that, Naruto is just not a fandom I have a continued vested interest in. Not as far as OCs go.

So, I greatly apologize. I would be willing to add a chapter onto this book mapping out the plot of the second book so people at least know what happens or would've happened, but as of right now, book two is not in the works and if it will be in the future, it will be a very long time until then.

Thank you all for enjoying this book and I apologize for the misleading note implying book 2 was still up! I had completely forgotten about it and couldn't for the life of me figure out why so many people were asking where it was, and wrongly assumed it was just because this book was completed.

Shout-out to Kath, relatively_legal, who has been such an amazing friend to me and whom I love dearly! She has followed my writing for so long and motivated me so much, sometimes reading and supporting books she didn't even realize were mine because they were under another username. This book was originally a birthday gift to her and I am so sorry I couldn't do justice for a second part 💙

The main character, Kath, is based on her— essentially is her, and A Dragon's Fate wouldn't have existed as it is without her. This is a book that I hold close to my heart and I will never take down because of that, even if I did butcher the grammar and cringe reading it back in some places.

Thus, I again thank everyone who has read this book and has cared enough to look for book 2. If anyone wants a summarization of what comes next, I'd be happy to provide one.

I do have plans to slowly go back and edit this story into something more worthwhile and hopefully even more enjoyable than so many of you have already found it. Maybe if I do that, inspiration will spark 💙 but until then, this is unfortunately all I've got!

-Straw