"Look at me darling. I wanna watch you fall apart."

(WARNING: SMUT kinda fluff??? idk enjoy regardless

Request: could you write an imagine where halsey is on tour and the reader is traveling with her but they refuse to show their emotions towards each other,,, and they get to the hotel room but there's one bed. You can change it a bit if needed!

-A/N sorry if it isn't what you wanted, i tried:)))

Word count: 1475)

She likes me. I know she does. She'll probably never admit to it, but she makes it pretty obvious. 

Just by the way she's looking at me. The way she fumbles with her hands, starting to sweat, looking away uncomfortably. She can write a whole motherfucking paragraph about how she wants me, just by using her body language.

Can't say I'm complainin' though. Me knowing all of this is practically because i look at her. A lot. But y'know, showing emotions is for the weak. It's just plain unnecessary. 

We've been touring together, the past couple of months. I've had a singing career for years now, so we decided since the two of us had a song together, we might as well just join each other. 

After a night of sweat, tears and bruises on stage, we decided we were ready to head "home" to the new hotel. My gaze flickered around the yellow taxi, a pleasant smell filling my nostrils which was the sweet aroma of Ashley's perfume. My dry hand was so innocently resting on Ashley's bruised up knee, which was slightly bloody from grinding on the floor. The street lights were dancing over Ashley's skin, resting on her bare face so peacefully. If only moments like this could last forever.

We arrived at the fancy hotel stepping out, only to have paparazzi and fans mob us down. We walked over to the building coldly, being too tired to deal with it. 

"Hello! Your room is right this way." A petite woman (presumably a few years younger than us) led us to one room, which was a little down the hall. One room.

"Uh pardon me miss? Shouldn't we be having different rooms? I'm pretty sure that's what we ordered." 

"Yeah, what the actual fuck?" I ask carelessly, taking a bite from my granola bar. I feel Ash's tiny arm elbowing me in the stomach, and I chuckle at her effort, but manage to glare at her playfully.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were a couple so we just automati-" 

"It's fine sweetheart, I don't think this little girly would mind sleeping with me at all," I wink, handing a 20 dollar bill to the shaking girl. She hesitantly took it, not daring to look me in the eye. Me on the other hand though, tried catching her eye, as I was patiently waiting for her to open the door.

I sighed angrily, snatching the key card out of the girl's hand and open the door with ease. 

"Home, sweet home!" I sarcastically bark into the room, Ashley following right behind me.

"Wh-there's only one bed?" Ash points at the small double bed, that had a romantic red sheet over it. 

"What did you expect, Juliet? Ain't i fucking 'Romeo' enough to sleep in the same bed as you?" I smile a devil smirk, not hesitating to lay on the bed. She blushes, turning away to look in the small closet. 

"I don't know about you, but I'm in need of a shower." She says, trying to reach the crimson red towel that happened to be on the highest shelf. I walk over to her, confidently, pushing up against her back as I grab the towel with ease.

"Well now that we're already sharing a bed, might as well go all fucking in," I tease, sitting on the red bed again, enjoying watching her face become as red as everything in the room. She flips me the finger, shuffling into the bathroom quickly.