"You think it's funny to tease me like that?" Dom! Ash

(BE AWARE THAT THERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT AND SWEARING, ENJOY YOU DIRTY DIRTY; - ))

You've been inside most of the day, just waiting for Ash to come home. She's been at soundcheck all day, and you having the job as a fucking tease, you've been sending some quite inappropriate pictures to her..

You're sitting upstairs, in your and her's bedroom. You're only wearing your red lace panties and bra. Her favorite. As you were just about to send another picture to her, you heard your front door open downstairs. Oh this is gonna be good, you thought.

You put on a silky, light pink robe, heading downstairs. As soon as you got downstairs you saw... no one. You were just about to go into the kitchen to check for her, until you felt hands around your waist, turning you around. You screeched in fear, but looked op to see Ash standing there with lust in her eyes. 

"God, you scared me.." You said chuckling to yourself. She smirked, keeping eye contact even though it didn't last that long, since your rope had opened itself. 

"Like what you see." You teased, shaking your chest trying to be funny, but it only frustrated her even more. She quickly attacked your neck with her lips, an unforgettable sensation. You felt her mouth sucking harshly on you neck and her hand going down to you panties, stroking slightly on the fabric. You began let out a moan,

"Jump." You heard her mumbling, still sucking on your neck. Her hands found the back of your thigh's, and you jumped helping her carry you. Her legs took you trough the house, upstairs, into your bedroom. She aggressively threw you on the king sized bed and kissed you on your aching lips for the first time in a long while. Her soft lips made you moan, until you heard two small 'clicks'. You shook it off and tried to grab her ass, but your hands were unable to move. You broke your kiss, and looked up over your head to see your hands in handcuffs. 

"What the fuck Ash?" You looked up at Ashley, who was now sitting on you totally restraining you from moving. 

"You think it's fucking funny to tease me like that?" She asked anger and lust in her eyes, as she started taking her black tank top off, after that her pants went. You gulped, looking her body up and down. 

"I-i don't know what you're talking about.." You said stuttering, feeling pleasure rushing through your body by just looking at her. She climbed onto the bed again, taking off your bra like a professional. Her breath became shaky looking at you like this, your sweaty body totally under her control. 

"Ugh babe, do something!" You almost screamed at her, seeing as she was just sitting there. She finally came to her senses, smirking.

"A little eager are we?" She asked, teasingly. Her lips went from your neck to your breast' sucking harshly while stroking your clit, still just through your panties. 

"Ash!" You moaned, begging for her to do something more. Her head slowly went down between you legs, pulling your panties down with just her teeth. Her lips touched the inside of your thighs, close to your area. You moaned your face becoming red with frustration. 

"Beg for it." Ash said, her usual smirk plastered on her face. As you were just about to beg for it, her tongue went inside you without a warning and her fingers stroking your clit.

You cried out the pleasure insane at this point in time. 

"You like that babygirl? You like it when i do this?" She continued talking dirty and slammed to fingers inside of you, not even starting off with one. At this point you couldn't control yourself and you were a moaning mess. You felt that strange recognizable feeling in your stomach.

"Babe let me out of these fucking handcuffs, I'm gonna-" just as you were about to finish your sentence you finished in another way (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN;)) And your breath slowed. You looked up at Ash, seeing how calm she suddenly were since she let out all her frustration out on you, but in just the way you wanted her too.

 She took the keys to the handcuffs and unlocked them, trowing them somewhere behind her. Your naked body straddled her, your voice following soon after with a:

"Your turn."

(A/N: My room was really cold before, but it just became hot;)) Wait have i used that before?? I don't remember, fuck.. Anyway, what did you think of this? I fucking love reading your comments they are so funny:) I have two chapters already written so vote which one you want first in the comments, and i'll upload the one that got the most votes first. I'll probably upload after about 10 comments so.. VOTE AWAY MY CHILDREN! Here are the names of them:

Psychopath (smut) which is about doing "it" in the shower basically.

Friends with benefits (obviously a smut too) Is about doing "it" as friends (holy shit really??)

PLEASE VOTE AND DON'T FORGET TO STAY GAY LOVES<33