I'm sorry... i kissed Rihanna, and not you.

(pICTURE OF RIRI UP THERE ^ BC THATS YOUR OUTFIT iN THIS!! bTW SHOUT OUT TO @trainingswheel FOR SUGGESTING THIS IMAGINE! ENJOYY:)) Btw the yt video is not mine, so credit to Robbie Joseph for an amazing video!

You arrived at one of the biggest celebrity parties of ALL time. It's a party were celeb's only celebrate each other, and how far they've come. A couple of the most famous singers even get to perform. And luckily, you are one of them.

You stepped out of the black limousine, and onto the red carpet. You smiled and waved to all the paparazzi's, people taking in your outfit. You were wearing.. a quite revealing dress. But you didn't give a fuck about others opinion.  

You took your first step towards the large building with all the celeb's in it. 

"Y/N any new love interest?"

"Y/N you look fantastic. Do you and Bella Thorne have anything going on?"

"Are you over your break up with Halsey?" You knew that question would be asked. The paparazzi's were surrounding you, and the only thing you were able to see was flashing lights. You and Ashley's break up, owned the internet a couple months ago. As soon as people found out you and Ashley broke up, it was the talk of the town. It was hard hearing, or reading, her name everywhere you went.

Your bodyguards helped you get past all the paps, and the doorman opened the big door for you. As soon as you walked in, your nose was filled with the smell of perfume and food. You smiled as all eyes were on you. It was a BIG room with round crystal tables, plenty of bars, and last but not least; a huge stage. The one you were performing on with the known, Rihanna. 

You and Riri have had a lot of dating rumors going 'round in the past because you guys were sneaking around. But in reality you two were actually just writing a song together, and you were going to perform it tonight. It wasn't your first time performing it obviously, since the song had the most views on YouTube. But it was your first time performing it with Rihanna. The songs is called 'I hate U i love U' (I know that Rihanna didn't write that songs, and that it doesn't have the most views on yt but just play along k?) 

You looked around, trying to find Riri. You looked over at a table to see Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé and of course... Halsey. You put on a smile and walked over to the little, laughing group. 

"Hey guys!" You shouted, over the loud music.

"Hiiii" 

"How are you?"

"You look fantastic!"

Compliments and laughter was being thrown around, like there was no tomorrow. Riri was seated to your left of course, her hand your thigh. Queen B, aka beyoncé, was sitting to your right, Ashley sitting right in front of you, with Swift by her side.

"What time are you and Y/N performing?" asked Beyoncé, to Rihanna.

"Well we don't know the exact time yet, but we are the last ones to perform before the party ends." Rihanna smiled, answering Beyoncé' question. 

Time flew by quick, and so did all the drinks. Of course we didn't get too drunk, since we all had to go on stage. We ordered yet another round, and as soon as i went to get the drink by the bar, a voice was heard behind me.

"You look really good tonight." I turned around to see none other than 'Halsey.' 

"Yeah, thanks." I answered, giving her the cold shoulder.