Lap dance/Grinding (not smut)

WARNING: A LITTLE SEXUAL;)

You are at your job at the usual time, nighttime. You stand behind the curtains, and is about to put on a show for the greedy guests. You have on some tight black lingerie, and some red sexy knee socks. 

You hear a voice yelling out loud from the big speakers:

"And here comes the incredible, sexy (Your stripper name)"

You hear all the old men whistling, desperately waiting for you to show yourself. Finally you get the courage, to step on stage. It's not your first time. No, you've actually been doing this for years, it pays good. The funny thing is though, you aren't actually into men. Never been. It kinda makes it easier to do your job, because you don't feel any kind of attraction to the men.

You walk out on stage, full of energy. You smile and begin to dance against the stripper pole. First you couldn't really see anything because of all the lightening.

 But when your eyes got used to the bright light, you noticed the most gorgeous sight you've ever seen. It was this crystal blue haired girl, sitting in the front row. She was kinda tomboyish with white sneakers, a black big shirt and black baggy male pants. She was so beautiful.

The girl was looking at you like she was seduced, and she was biting her lip. Wow

You HAVE to look good for this girl. You wouldn't even question why she was here, when the strippers here are supposed to dance for men. 

You smile getting a boost in confidence, and energy. You swing your leg around the pole and glide down on it slowly, while keeping eye contact with the girl. After an long intense moment of only the music and the sexual frustration in the air, you quickly hop up on the pole, stay there, and gliding down the pole with no hands. 

When you reached the ground, you start dancing to the slow music, and touch all around your body. 

The girl is looking at you, with a sweet, yet needy glare. She knows what you are doing. You smile to yourself, walking down the stage, in a teasingly slow pace. You stop when you are in sight of all the men and the one girl. You look all over the big room, pretending to think about who to choose to give a lap dance., when you already know who you're gonna choose.

You meet everyone's eyes and stop at the girl's, beautiful green eyes. You walk over to her, shaking your ass knowing that everybody is looking right at you. Suddenly Beyonce's hit-song came on 'rocket.' 

You are now standing right in front of the girl. She looks up at you with need, and doesn't even blink. You smile to yourself, knowing what's coming next.

"Let me sit this ass on you" You hear beyonce's voice, blasting through the speakers.

Right as she says 'ass' you sit down on the girls lap, your legs on both sides of her hips. You start slowly by touching up and down your body, the girls eyes following your every move. When the music gets a little more intense you begin to grind slowly, and teasingly.

You had to hold your smile in, when you felt her hands finding your bum. You quickly took her hands of off you.

"No touching," you whispered in her ear. 

You were now grinding harshly on her while touching up and down your body, smiling. You began to hear small grunts coming from her, as she rolled her head back. All eyes, were on the two of you. 

When the song ended you both stood up from the chair, when she leaned in and whispered to you:

"Wanna go to a hotel?"

(ME LOL: thanks so much for reading beautiful. If you liked it and want more, be free to request away!:) Btw i read all your comment's and i love when you comment your stripper name haha! You never fail to make me laugh:))