"Aren't you gonna punish me?"

(WARNING: Rough Ash, thigh riding, cursing, 69 and such ya know the usual.

Request: Hey! I was thinking if you could do one where you're sexting her and she's like at a TV show or something and she gets really frustrated and comes home and punishes you?

Word count: 2063

Side note: This is a collab i did with the amazing: themoonisalwayschanging on Tumblr. So if you see it on Tumblr, that's because she published it as well!

"Leave me alone! I'm tired"

I said as Ashley tried to wake me up leaving kisses in every corner of my face. She was not even leaving for tour or anything, she was just supposed to head to a TV show that morning, and then she'd be all mine for a few months until her tour started.

"Come on Y/n! I've been gone for like two weeks and I've missed you so much, besides you fell asleep before I could make a move on you, so now I'm all horny and stuff." She complains frustrated, which made me laugh.

"You can't wait till you come back? It's literally like, 4 hours and you've been gone for two weeks, you can do this." I told her as I sat up, and rolled my eyes. Her eyes seemed lustful, she had that specific shine I had seen hundreds of times. That meant she was completely turned on, but I wanted to tease her, even if I was as aroused as she was. My mind calculated the plan, precisely. I knew what I was getting into, but I didn't think twice when I denied her request completely, and waved her goodbye before programming my alarm to wake up on time to watch her on the TV, and to be even a bigger teaser.

"I hate you sometimes..." She muttered, leaving and I whispered under my breath,

"You have no idea."

***

I slept till my alarm went off, and I left the bed in a rush. I brushed my teeth and got ready, while I texted Ashley.

<<To Ash: Hey baby girl, good luck today!>>

I took the first photo without showing a lot, turning the TV on, whilst hitting send.

<<To Ash: Image sent>>

The photo was not so provocative, but I knew she would like it. It was me sitting comfortably on the floor, in front of that full body mirror that I insisted on having on the dresser. Just me, wearing my laced pajamas that she gifted me, and she liked so much. It consisted of some small shorts and a bralette, both short enough to count more as underwear than clothes. The show was just starting when the first text was sent, and the TV was on. She was already sitting next to the host, who was talking about her new album "Hopeless Fountain Kingdom" and how successful it turned out to be, before introducing her biggest hit. Ash's hand reached her phone, and her mouth opened a bit.

I saw her discretely typing a response as the host started talking about 'Now or Never'.

<<From Ash: don't you dare>>

She stared at the screen for a while, as she licked her lip. Probably no one even noticed but it was a major positive response to me, so I immediately started to take my top off for a new photo. I changed the app this time, since you never know who is around Ashley, (once her whole band saw one of my nudes, just because she didn't lock her phone). I opened Snapchat and sent a photo of my upper body, posing in the exact way that turns her on so much, with a finger in my mouth.

<<To @halseysnaps: I think I'm regretting my morning decision>>

Meanwhile, the host was talking to Ashley now, who was sitting with her legs crossed and biting her lip occasionally. When her phone vibrated she forced the conversation, so the host would introduce one of the videos prepared, where they talked about a recent cover Halsey did for a magazine. The video was in the background and Ashley remained on a side of the screen. She opened my snap and moved, looking uncomfortable in her seat. A smirk was on her lips but she was definitely going to get mad at me after this.