Honey dripping from your lips (dom!Ash)

(Can you please write a imagine where ash and you go out and you get jealous because girls are all over her and then to make her jealous you dance on a guy and she....ya know....rough smut please?

Ok so I was thinking like a dom! Ashley and the whole Bdsm (gag, strap on , handcuffs etc) Y/N was like disrespectful and Ashley punishes her really good.

Can you do a smut with toys? Handcuffs, strap on, blindfold, etc. Thank you!

A/N: Your wish is my command

Wordcount: 3,6k)

Smoke. The strong scent of alcohol. Lousy bodies scattered all over the dance floor, swinging their intoxicated bodies to the modern music. 

My gaze wandered down to my lonely hand, missing the feeling of Ashley's sweaty, small hand intertwined with mine. Every time we went out, it would always be her idea of course. I couldn't stand the idea of steaming bodies, grinding all over me. So my place would always be at the bar, leaning over the wooden desk, with a cup of who-knows-what, in my hand. My foot would always tap on the floor in the same rhythm, no matter what song they blasted through the insanely big speakers. I would always have the same nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach, just from smelling the scent of sweat and strong vodka. I never think anything of it, Ash just wants to go out and have a little fun once in a while. 

Until my eyes finally found her in the crowd of, presumably, a lot of underage drinkers with fake ID's. Her small frame was surrounded by, not just one girl - or two - or three - but fucking five (mind you, hot) girls.. 

She looked like she was having fun - maybe a little too much.

My fist clench around the beautifully carved whiskey glass in my hand, knuckles turning as pale as a ghost. My eyes were glued to the scene. The pit in my stomach grew the more I looked, and I started wondering why I kept looking. One of the beautiful, curvy girl's hand found Ashley's hip, casually pulling her closer to her.

Jealousy is such a strange thing. It's like every bone in your trembling body is burning, so much that you can feel it in your throat and your skin gets steaming hot. We all know that feeling (maybe a little too well, for my liking) and it's the most horrid thing. Especially because a lot of youngsters cant help it. 

Whilst I was looking at the scene in front of me, I could almost taste her name in my mouth. 

Ashley.

It usually tasted like honey, and strawberries on a hot - summer day. Every time it would lay in my mouth, I almost wouldn't be able to feel the weight of the two syllables. But now it was, oh so different. With the burning rage (secretly insecurity) of seeing another girl dance on the love of my life, made her name taste vile. Like when you taste something you don't like for the first time in years. It tasted so different, and unfamiliar. Like you had never had it lay on your tongue. And now the weight of the word was heavier than ever.