Drunk and needy

(WARNING: STILL SMUT YOU GUYS, AND I MAY OR MAY NOT BE DRUNK WRITING THIS! i dONT PROMOTE ALCOHOL BTW SO DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOUR DRINKING PROBLEMS!! 

Requested? Very much yes)

You look around the crowded room. Your friend forced you to go to a party, that you actually didn't intend to go to. But you wanted to forget everything for a while, and just drink the pain away (A/N: don't do drugs kids srly). You look at your friend and smile, feeling nervous in crowded spaces.

"It's fine Y/N, chill. Just have fun okay? I'm gonna grab one more drink, be right back." You knew she wasn't gonna come back. Either she would be rushing to the toilet, or be out fucking some random dude/chick. You chuckled, knowing her too well. 

Both of you had been at the party for a while now. You had already made out with Y/F/N twice. You weren't complaining though, since you've had quite a few drinks, and you always got horny when you were drunk.

You stood at the corner of the room, sipping from the red cup. You sighed, knowing you wouldn't see Y/F/N until tomorrow. Who were you supposed to talk to then? You didn't know ANYONE at the party...

Deciding on going to look for her, since you didn't have anything better to do. You went to place your cup at the table beside you, but it accidentally fell on to ground, spilling the vodka everywhere. You sighed once again, not in the mood to clean it up. You bent down to pick it up, and when you stood up again, you began to feel dizzy because you did it too fast, and the alcohol was kicking in. You stumbled on your feet and accidentally fell into someone, hitting something soft.

"Ouch!" You heard a soft girl voice, squeal behind you. You quickly turned around, looking at the blonde girl you heard. You noticed she was holding her left boob, her face scrunched up in pain.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you in your boob!" You yelled over the music, feeling guilt.

"Wait!" You said, and went into the kitchen for some ice. She waited impatiently, but not because it hurt anymore, but because you were the most gorgeous girl she'd ever seen. You came rushing out of the kitchen, almost tumbling over your own feet. 

"Thanks." She laughed, and you just looked at her in awe, holding the ice to her breast.

"It's fine, y'know, whatever." You played it off cool, and she giggled at how hard you were trying.

"Do you wanna get 'otta this place? I can show you... something." She whispered in your ear, and you nodded eagerly, just the sound of her voice turning you on.

She grabbed your hand and rushed you outside. You had been walking for a while, learning about her big passion for music. But all good things come to an end, when she stopped. You looked at her confused, only to see the two off you were standing on a beach. How the fuck did you not notice? Must've been too engaged in the conversation to even notice, where we were going...

"So, you like it?" She asked, making your eyes fall onto the empty beach. You nodded, noticing a tree with a big swing on it. (A/N: If you know what's about to happen, Ya'll are nasty;))

She grabbed your hand again, and dragged you over to the tree. You both sat down onto the swing, smiling out of pure joy... and drunkenness. You looked over at her, finally getting time to admire her features. Her hazel eyes and soft lips, perfect plucked eyebrows, cheekbones carved by god. She was perfect. Your eyes traveled a little further down, to her low cut shirt. 

"Like what you see, huh?" You quickly removed you eyes and looked down, blushing. 

"It's okay, no need to be shy." You looked in her eyes this time, her eyes turning completely black. In one shift moment, she was all over you. Her lips felt soft against yours, an her body was even softer. She was on top of you, but one of her elbows holding her up, steadying her. Her other hand, running slowly down your inner thigh, caressing you softly. She barely even touched you yet and you were already so wet for her.

"Fuck, do something." You whispered, sweat threatening to leak on your forehead. 

"Tsk, i don't think you deserve it. How about you-" She put her hand on your clit "-Touch me." You gasped looking into her eyes, not wanting to show weakness.

"Challenge accepted." You whispered, turning you guys around so you were on top. You ripped her shirt apart, but leaved her coat on since it was chilly out (respect dude) and took her pants off, all in one movement. You smiled looking down at her beautiful body, being thankful she wasn't wearing a bra.

Your tongue started licking from the girl's neck, all the way down to her throbbing area. She moaned loudly, just the thought of your warm tongue being in her. A cocky smirk made a way onto your face, and you wasted no time pulling her panties off with your teeth. Her naked body shivered by the touch, of your wet and cold teeth.

Before she could even comprehend what was happening, your tongue was already teasing her wet clit. She groaned, her hands gripping you hair. You licked one of your fingers and slowly slid it inside her, still licking her clit. She gasped, and pulled your hair tighter.

"Mm i love your taste." You whisper against her, adding a finger. Her screams became higher and higher by the minute, and you felt her body stiffen. You go faster, waiting for her last scream.

"Oh my go-i can't-" She had a hard time forming words, but you couldn't even talk back since you were too focused on how beautiful she looked, when her faced was scrunched up in pleasure. 

"Yes!" Her scream faded, and her juice spilled over your fingers. In that moment she remembered she never really got your name.

"Hey, can i ask your name?" She asked, the sweat dripping of her body.

"I'm Y/N." You smiled, waiting for her response.

"I'm Ashley. I'm glad we got this cleared up, since you'll be screaming my name for weeks once I'm done with you."

(A/N: yes, i felt like ending it with a cliché line oke? REMEMBER TO DM ME REQUEST'S OR JUST STAY HI BC I'M LONELY! AND NO SEXTING SRLY STOP DOING THAT ITS GETTING SCARY

STAY GAY LOVES! <3)