Friends with benefits (FWB)

(A WARNING AS ALWAYS: THERE'S SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS AND SWEARING BECAUSE I THINK I'M COOL WHEN I SWEAR:))

You're in the hell people like to call; school. At the moment you're sitting at the lunch table talking to some of your friends. Vanessa, Gabrielle, Mona and Toby where all sitting in front of you, and you best friend Ashley sitting at your left. All your friends thought that you and Ash didn't like each other since you guys were always fighting and stuff, but if only they knew...

 "OOMG girrlss that bitch stole my fucking look!" You heard Mona yell, while she was looking at her phone angry. All your friends started bickering but you just chuckled, being in your own little world not really listening. 

Suddenly you felt a familiar hand go up your skirt under the table. You looked up, to see Ash with a cocky look on her face. You removed her hand and looked deeply into her eyes shaking your head, she couldn't just do did in front of everyone else right? She smiled and placed her hand on you again, this time on the fabric of your lace panties. You were surprised as she actually started stroking slightly and you gasped.

"What the hell are you doing?" You whisper yelled in her ear so the others couldn't hear it.

"I know you like it." She whispered back, the cocky look remaining on her face. You were trying to hold your moans in as her hand almost made it way into your panties, but just as her hand was about to go inside she removed her hand. You looked over at her annoyed,

"Ashley!" You yelled loudly at her, so all of your friend stopped their chatting and looked at the two of you.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Vanessa asked and you just shrugged it off, being the sexually frustrated teen you are.

                                                               '***********After school**********'

"Hey Y/N, you wan't a ride home?" You turned around to see Ashley standing there, staring at you hopefully. You smiled at her and nodded.

"Yeah, of course." You winked at her, and followed her to her fancy car. She opened the door for you, and you smiled and thanked her. On the way to your house there was a silence. It wasn't an awkward kind of silence though, it was sort of relaxing. You looked over at her, taking all of her features in. You never actually realized how good looking she was... and how good she smelled. God she smells like heaven. Your thought's were running wild, until she broke the silence.

"Like what you see?" You quickly looked away, and blushed. Don't catch feelings. You're only Friends with benefits. Friends.

"We're here." You heard her hot raspy voice say, and you looked up to see your home. 

"Wanna come in and eat some cookies? Y'know, my mom baked them since it's Christmas and all.." You asked being kind of embarrassed all of a sudden. You've never felt this way towards her before, why now?

"Haha, sure." She said, laughing at your cuteness. You smiled happily and got out of the car. You heard her lock her car, as you began unlocking your door. You and Ash walked into the kitchen to see a note on the table reading the words 'Dear Y/N, me and dad are coming home really late tonight since we both have work.'

"Wow, good excuse." Ash laughed as she read the paper, probably thinking that your parent's were going to do something dirty together, since they were both coming come late. You pushed her arm, first noticing now that she had placed herself on the kitchen counter.

"Well, it just gives us more space." She said with lust in her eyes, and just as you were about to ask her was she meant, she pulled you between her legs and kissed you roughly. You, being a tease, denied her access to slip her tongue inside your mouth. Her long fingers slipped under your skirt and grabbed a hold of your ass. You gasped and she let her tongue slip in, making you moan. 

Her hands suddenly carried you onto the table with her and she laid herself on you, starting to kiss your neck. Her kisses were rough, yet loving. She started taking of your top and soon following, your pants. She moaned at the sight of you and kissed down your stomach, now being right in front of your private area, which was still covered up by the lacey material.

"Please." You breathed out, desperate. She took your panties off, almost ribbing them in two. Her tongue found it''s way to your clit and she started sucking. You moaned at the amazing sensation. Thinking you were in paradise, she suddenly placed two fingers inside of you, still sucking on your clit. 

"ASHLEY!" You screamed out in pleasure, as she was going faster and faster. You felt a knot forming in your stomach. Not even trying to tell her you were about to cum, as you knew she knew you so well. 

"Cum for me baby." You heard her whisper, while she moaned. You cried out in complete pleasure, as you came.

      "God... i think i'm in love with you."

(A/N: GUYYSYSS I REALLY LIKE VAGINA!!RANDOM FACT JUST 4 U:))) oh and remember when you guys voted? yeah this was one of the chapters you could have voted on. Do you like when i make you guys vote on what you wan't first? Or do you hate it?? 

STAY GAY LOVES<33)