She's your teacher/Thigh riding

You've always been known as "The Bad Girl" of the school. People where almost afraid, whenever you walked by. Even the teachers. You didn't really know why though. But you where loving it. You've been quite moody all day, but that didn't have an affect on your clothing. Even though you felt like absolute shit today, you where still wearing some ripped black skinny jeans with a nirvana crop top. And of course, your bright blue hair was tied up in a messy bun.

As you where walking down the school hall, you where expecting to see a lot of annoying teenagers but instead, you where met with.. nothing. You looked down at your watch and noticed, that you where incredibly late for your last class. You just smirked, and started walking slower. Who cares, right?

You finally arrived at your classroom but didn't even bother to knock, just barked right in-

"Oh so you finally decided to show up Miss. Y/L/N." You heard your hot teacher Mrs. Frangipane, call you out. You, still standing by the door, finally deciding to look up into her eyes, just winking at her. You knew it was a cocky move, but didn't give two fucks. 

You sat down at the only desk that was free, which was in the front row. You where quick to put you headphones in, since you didn't want to listen to anything that she said. Even though she rambled a LOT, you couldn't help but admire hot gorgeous she was. You usually didn't do stuff like that, y'know, admire people. You've always just gotten straight to the case, if you know what I mean. But there was something about her...

You where rudely interrupted from your thoughts (and staring) when someone pulled out your headphones, and threw them across the room so they landed half on Mrs. Frangipane's table and half on the floor.

You looked up somewhat shocked but.. then again, not really.

"I'll expect to see you at detention, after school." Mrs. Frangipane said, looking you dead in the eye. There was something else in her eyes when she said that, though. You can't really seem to put your finger on it.. it looked like... lust? I don't know, it was probably just anger.

****

"Okay everyone, class is dismissed."

While everyone quickly rose from their seats, desperate to get out of this hell hole, you just sat, the only one remaining left.

"Can you lock the door please." Mrs. Frangipane's sweet, yet raspy voice, asked you. You nodded, standing up from your seat, locking the only door in the room. You turn around and sit in the school desk, right in front of her desk.

"I can't believe you Y/N. First you come late to my class, then you don't listen to me when I speak because instead, you're too busy staring at my hands and boobs." She said, looking me casually in the eyes. I think this is the first time she said, something that shocked me.

I looked at her with wide eyes, mouth agape.

"Oh come on Y/N, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. Literally everyone in class, knows of all the dirty fantasies you have about me." She said, now standing up from her seat. She started walking 'round my desk, slightly touching my shoulders now and then. 

"It's kinda cute y'know. But then again.. it ain't legal." She said, now leaning over my desk, looking at me, with an innocent look.

"Well, isn't it a lot more fun when you know you're not allowed to do it?" You said smirking and pulling her onto your lap, taking her by surprise. You started slowly kissing down her neck, making her tilt her head for you to get more access. Your wet kisses moves up and down, finally finding her sweet spot. You started sucking on it, in result, you got her moaning and she started rocking her hips on your thigh, for her own pleasure. You put your hands on her ass to help her rock faster. In return she gave a big moan. 

"Yeah, you like that?" You asked, rocking her body faster and faster, making her neck yours while doing so. She only moaned louder in response.

"Oh god baby, I'm so close!" She almost screamed in your ear. 

"Let it go, baby." You whispered, and soon feeling her entire body shake and a small whimper was heard. You smirked, satisfied with your work.

"My turn, babygirl." You said, looking up at her smirking.

(AU: IT'S SO FUCKING COLD IN MY ROOM BUT THIS JUST GOT HOT LOL. Anyway, hope you liked this chapter gorgeous it was sO fUN WRITING!! 

STAY GAY LOVE ^.^)