[9] I Think I'm In Love With My New Math Teacher

I was amazed that the simple fact of eating ice cream with Burke, gave me a permanent smile. Once we were done, was a different story. Burke didn't even smile when we left the ice cream parlor, or when I dropped him off to the place he told me to go to, and he didn't say goodbye. I wondered if I did something wrong, and if I did I had no clue what I did wrong.

Once I got home I groaned when I realized that tomorrow would be the first day of my tutoring sessions. I grabbed my bag and I opened the pocket and grabbed a pencil and my homework and started working on it because I knew if I didn't do it know I would procrastinate and I would have to do it tomorrow morning.

I fell asleep with my head on my English homework and with my desk light on. I awoke the next morning and I found that luckily I hadn't drooled on my homework and it was done. I quickly went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. When I was finished I put on some skinny jeans and a t-shirt.

I went down the stairs and went into the kitchen to toast myself some bread and then spread strawberry jam on top of the bread. I walked back upstairs put my English homework into its folder and into my bag and then I grabbed it.

I walked back downstairs went out the door and left. Then of course I got into my car and drove myself to school while eating my piece of jam covered bread. Once I parked my car I found Tessa walking in the parking lot with her hand entwined with Aiden's, well at least that mess was fixed.

I waved hi to her and with the hand that wasn't in Aiden's she waved back and smiled. I walked over to them, "Kyra how are you?" "I'm good." "So tell me what happened in math class yesterday." "I'm going to have tutoring sessions after school from now on." "Really? You're so lucky he is so hot." I saw Aiden roll his eyes after Tessa said that, I had to roll my eyes as well. "Believe me if you want you could go in my place." "No, I just think that you have all the luck." Luck, I wish I could give her my "luck."

The bell rang which signaled that hell was about to start, but for once I wished that it wouldn't end because then I would have to hang out with Mr. Ross. Which would end fantastically. Did you notice my sarcasm? You didn't well now you know.

The periods passed to quickly for my liking. It was weird because usually students wish that they could leave school and for the first time I wanted to stay. Tessa and I texted during class and she still told me that I was lucky that he is willing to tutor me. I still didn't think it was luck.

When it was finally lunch, Tessa, Aiden and I decided to hang out, but I left early because I was a third wheel. It was completely awkward to be with them with them together.

Of course I went to the library when I left them. It was a quiet and just an awesome place to hang out in. Of course not a lot of teenagers would agree with me but, oh well, if I cared what most people thought of me then my life would be horrible.

I didn't see Burke in the library which was strange since all the times I've been here he was here as well. I decided to read and check out some manga. It was a quiet lunch and I enjoyed it.

The periods continued to pass quickly. Then the bell finally rang and it was time to go to Mr. Ross's classroom. I walked slowly on the way to try to prolong the time and of course that didn't work out as well as I wanted it to but sometimes you don't always get what you want.

Once I finally walked inside the classroom I noticed that it was empty, which didn't surprise me. Mr. Ross was the first one to talk, "Kyra, so you finally came in to join me." "Yes, Mr. Ross." "Kyra right now we're not using the school schedule right now so you could call me Keegan." "Ok Keegan," His name sounded weird when it left my tongue.

"So Kyra, let's start off from the beginning" were the first words he uttered before the start of the torture. Believe me even if he wasn't hot or my teacher, it would still be torture to have to try to learn all the formulas and, to try to solve all the complicated problems.

The time passed quickly and for once in my life I could actually say that I understood the homework, and I got it done before I went home. It was a huge load off of my shoulders and I'm glad that he "forced" me to get tutoring. Everything seemed easier when he could explain it to me over and over again and when he pointed out some of my stupid mistakes.

Before I left I said, "Thank you Keegan." And he smiled. It made my heart skip a few beats and I blushed and smiled back, and then of course I left. With a silly grin on my face.