[3] I Think I'm In Love With My New Math Teacher

The morning before the second day of school was almost the same as the first. My alarm clock woke me up and then I shut it off and went back to bed and eventually got up late again. You think that I would learn to get up at the time the alarm rings but then you'd be wrong. So basically the second morning was a repeat of the first except for the fact that this morning my parents weren't there but then again that was expected. So I went to my Volvo and drove to school.

When I got there Tessa was there of course already she was always early it was little annoying because she was also always hyper first thing in the morning and I was always... not. " Kyra!" she yelled "What?" I moaned. She was my best friend but I couldn't always deal with her hyperness especially since I hadn't had my coffee this morning. "Kyra you have to learn to actually get up when your alarm clock rings," she said "I've tried it before and it didn't work remember." "Not really" "That's not my problem." "Hey did you see Aiden's new look" "Yeah I was hanging out with him yesterday" "Lucky." "Why you could've hanged out with us too." "I couldn't because," the bell rang before I could hear her fully reply. I was sort of happy because then I didn't have to talk much anymore.

Of course I had forgotten that I Mr. Ross that period and I also forgot to remember my reactions to him when he hadn't even done anything. When I walked into the classroom the blondes were already there as well so I had to hear the conversation. "Oh my god Mr. Ross is sooooo hot." "Yeah oh my god he is." I agree but I don't think you would ever see me act like that.

Mr. Ross walked in the classroom and that's when the blondes finally shut up. "Today class you guys have to turn in the papers I gave you yesterday so, pass them up." We all passed them up and then he spent the rest of the time explaining how the class would be like. I was so tired that I sort of tuned him out and, I fell asleep. I felt something tapping my shoulder and I just grumbled "A few more minutes." "I didn't know that this class was so boring that Kyra had to start sleeping through it." Uh oh I forgot that I was in his class. "It was boring on the first day of school to be honest." I replied hey, I had to say something to keep from looking like a complete idiot. "Well if you hate my class this much during the day why don't you come after school."

Oh shit was my only thought at that moment. It didn't help that the blondes were glaring at me either.