Tips

Niall's Pov

"Lets go ,Liam, I'm hungry" I whined to Liam while he made Louis and I pancakes.

"Oh, don't worry Niall you will get to eat" Louis teased from the couch. I liked their flat, it was nice. And oddly clean for Louis, but if Harry wanted it clean Louis would clean it, mostly because after Harry will make him tacos. Harry and Zayn are still asleep, Harry in his own room and Zayn, I don't know where Zayn is.

"Breakfast is served!" Liam said placing a plate of pancakes in front of me. I put on butter and syrup and dug right into it. I wonder what ever happened to that girl, Scarlett was her name? She hadn't called me last nigh so I figures she would call me today, or not at all. I don't know much about her but she is beautiful and kind of hot. After my breakfast I put away my dishes and went to my guest room. I got out my phone, one missed call. But I don't know the number. I went out to the kitchen to ask the lads.

"Hey, whose number is this?" I asked showing the number to Louis. Louis shook his head and went pack to his t.v. show. I went back to my room and changed into some grey jeans and my purple hoodie. Then I went back out to the lads.

"Morning Harry!" I called to Harry. He waved back with a mouth full of pancakes.

"You should really think about putting some clothes on you know" I commented, taking a piece of his pancake and shoving it in my mouth.

Scarlett's Pov

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me over whelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell" my phone rang. I checked the caller ID, Rachel.

She'd gone out earlier to run some erands, she's alays up super early to get things done, unlike I, who enjoys my mornings spent in bed.

"Hi, Rach" I answered, happy she called.

"Hey, Scar. You up for the mall?" she asked. I have known her for 3 years, she is always happy and bubbly with a twinkle of happiness always on her eye. It took alot to make her even take a smile off her face.

"I cant, I have other things, but if you want to help me with them you can, they are fun" I smiled, knowing I was going to win the bet.

"Depends, what does it involve?" she questioned.

"My brother and his friends...  Our deal..." I trailed off.

"I will be at the house in 5 minutes" she hung up. I sat on the couch and watched Sponge-Bob till she came.

"I'm Back!" she yelled as she welcomed herself in.

"Hey!" I hugged her. She was wearing a bright red off the shoulder shirt with blue jeans and black flats.  Her dark hair was in a perfectly messy bun and she wasn't wearing much make-up

"Okay, she more details!, whats your plan for this?" she jumped up and down. She is my only friend who knows Liam is my brother, unlike what most people she is just fine with it.  Doesn't make a big deal of it.  Either way she likes them, and so do I.

"So, I basically am going to have to wing it because you know how much my plans suck unless you want to be the bestest room mate of all time and sorta maybe kinda help me?" I said and batted my eyes.

"Are you sure about this" she asked, unsure of it.

"Don't worry, he has gone through break ups before and besides he has the whole world of girls screaming his name.  Besides youre the one forcing me into this so it doesnt matter if I am or not" I assured her, not showing my own uncertainty.

"okay, so you have no plan whatso ever?  None?  Like not even a single little idea?" she questioned me, raising an eyebrow.

"No, that is why you are here, you are smart and you got me into this." I said. We walked over to the couch and sat down in our usual spots, me on the right leaning on the arm of the couch and her in the middle section.

"Okay, step one. Dont freak out around hem, you always freeze up or babble.  It just turns out bad.  Relax around him." she said.

"Step two. For the love of god dont say anything about the deal, you have a horrible habbit stipping those types of things out either when your nervous or angry." she started to write it on her Ipad.

"Step three go, dont talk about Liam, it will probably make him feel really uncomfortable, act like his friend not like your his friends sister. I knew that Niall liked that.

"Thats all you can give me?  What about an actual plan?" I asked, a little freaked out.

"That's all I can think og," she shrugged, "you'll just have to wing it the rest of the way!"

I sighed, well I guess this is as ready as I'll ever feel...