Forgetful

Liam's Pov

"You two, come here!" a big scary lady yells at Harry and Louis.  They stop messing around and walk up to her.  She grabs them and takes them away, OHMYGOD!  She is going to Eat them!

"Guess its just you and me then" Zayn says.  I look at him, how could this have ever gone so wrong?  Well I know how one thing could go wrong, my best band mate kissing my sister!  Who does that?!  Niall apparently!  I feel my face get red and my hands form fists.  I stand up and punch the concrete wall.  I broke a hole in the wall, but my hand is definitely broken.  I grab my right hand with my left but the pain only gets worse.

"hey, hot head!" the lady yells at me.  I put my head down and follow her to another room.  Its the nurses clinic.  A thin blond walks up and dismisses the other, thank the lord!  Th blond grabbed my hand I yelled.

"oh sorry" she apologized. She wrapped my arm and walked me to a different room.   I sat down in a plastic chair in the corner and buried my head in my hands.  I wish I had the others here, and that I hadn't snapped at Scarlett.  Ugh, but just, ugh. 

"hey, buddy!" somebody yelled.  I turned around.  A big bald man motioned me over.  I hesitated then sat nxt to him.

"whats wrong?" he asked.

"well, my best friend kissed my sister" I said.  Why, would I say that?  I mean sure its true but I don even know this man!

"and you aren't mad at him?"

"well, no.  Why, should I be?"

"hell ya!  That's your sister, man!".  I nodded he is right, I should be mad!  My hands made fists again, but I stopped.  My hand is already broken, that will do nothing for me.  My anger leaves me and I calm down.  What good will it do me anyways?  I miss her so much, I miss them all.

"oh my god,Rachel!" I yelled out.  I completely forgot about her!  She can get us out of here!

"yo, snowball!" I yelled at the cop.  He looked at me then walked over.

"I want my free phone call" I demanded.  He walked me over to the desk and handed me a phone. I dialed Rachel's number and waited for her to answer.

"OH my god.  Rachel!" I said right when she answered

"Liam!  Where are you guys!" she asked filled with worry.

"jail, I need you to come get us out!" I said, rushing my words.

"all six of you?" she questioned.

"no, Scarlett I don't know where she is, and Niall isn't with us" I told her

"okay, so just you, Zayn, Louis, Harry?" she asked.

"yeah" I replied.

"okay, I am on my way!" then she hung up.  Thank god for her!  The chubby police took back the phone and I went back to my little pink plastic chair.  Now, all I have to do is wait!

Niall's Pov

IT has been 5 hours since Scarlett called me, and I'm worried.  The lads and Rachel are here, but she isn't. 

"Louis, Harry!" I called them.  They came over and sat down next to me.

"yeah, Nialler?" Louis said.

"have you seen Scarlett?  She called me like 5 hours ago looking for you guys but now you are here and she isn't"

"OH MY GOD!" Harry jaw dropped open.

"What, what, what!" I yelled

"oh my god, Harry!  Tell me we didnt!" Louis screamed.

"but we did Lou!" Harry yelled.

"What?!?!" I screamed.

"okay well, Louis and I were at the jail in a special department and we saw Scarlett there, but then we thought we saw you so we rushed up to the window then it wasn't then we lost Scarlett and now she is there all alone with all those mean and crazy people with no one to protect her!" Louis and Harry babbled.

"She's at the Jail, alone!"