Moments

Liam's Pov

I cant believe myself, it is all my fault Scarlett is lost.  Or dead!  Oh, god, she could be dead!  No, Liam, dont think like that!  I shove my head in my hands and hunch over my chair.  I can hear the lads getting excited over something.

"Liam, you might wanna come look at the news!" Louis yells.  I moan and make my way over to the couch and sit down.  The news is on, they are doing a story that happened at the jail I was in earlier.

"this is where 15 year old Scarlett Payne, was found with 1 metal rod through her leg, and another through her arm.  She is being rushed to the hospital by helicopter for treatment.  Her injuries are fatal, and police are unsure on her survival.  We now take you to the cell mate or this young girl.  Now, Scott please tell me a little about Scarlett."  The reported said.

"she just came here today, she has a brother she kept talking about.  She was to nice, but jail influences people.  Even the nicest and sweetest of girls." a man said.

"well, there you have it.  Now we go to Lauren Pherro, live in the helicopter with that girl.  Thank you I'm Will Shapio, live."

"thank you will, now I am here with the girl Scarlett and as you can see she is not in every good condition.  This is medical M.D. Derick Willis.  Doctor, how are this girls chances for survival?" the woman held a microphone up to the doctor's face.

"well, she is very hurt.  There are a lot of internal bruises as well as all the blood lost.  She has multiple head damages.  This has been a very traumatizing day for the young girl.  She is under sedation right now and can barely hear or see us.  We need to perform surgery right when we arrive at the hospital if we want her to even have a one in a million chance for survival." the doctor answered.

"Well, you heard it here first.  We will update you on the story every few minutes, and you can send her any gifts or donations at 1253 SW 283 ave.  Thank you, I'm Lauren Pherro channel 11 news.  Back to Pual and Marie in the studio"  Louis turned off the TV.  My jaw dropped.  I felt like throwing up, like just dieing.  Now, it didnt matter how many fans the band had.  I don't think I can go on without her. 

"Liam?" Zayn asks.  I cant breath, I cant move, I cant get that picture of her out of my mind.  Stretched out across the gernie, bloody, 2 metal rods in her, barely alive.  But still holding on as long as she can.  I hadn't realized the amount of tears that have been streaming down my face.

"Liam, come on!  WE are going to the hospital!" Louis yelled.  I managed to get up, Rachel helped me down to the car.  I didn't say a word the whole time.  I had so many things to say, yet I didn't have a word to speak.   When we got to the hospital I rushed in ahead of everybody else. 

"excuse me, sir, you are going to have to step back.  We have a girl coming in from a terrible accident" the nurse stopped me.  I looked down at her, I gave her a death stare till I heard 2 doors open and bruises flood the hallway.

"that is my sister, I need to see her" I demanded.  She shook her head put I pushed her aside and ran to catch up to Scarlett.  When I finally caught up to them she raised her good arm out to me.  I grabbed her hand and kissed it.  then said "its going ot be okay"  I could see one eye barely open as I had to let go of her.

"okay, you have to leave now" another nurse said.

"no!" I yelled.  The lads had to come to hold me back from running to her.  They took her into the surgical room and I fell to my knees the moment that white door shut. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!  Oh, suprises suprises!  Tell me what you think please!  Comment/ vote/ fan!  I love you guys!  xx