The Tears Stream Down My Face

Liam's Pov

A nurse escorts me, the lads, and Rachel to another room.  I sit on a chair in the corner and turn my back to everybody else.  This is ll my fault!  I am the reason she is about to die in there!  I made her go through all this pain. 

"Liam?" a familiar voice says.  I turn around, my Mum.  I get up and hug her.

"I know, I miss her too" she whispers to me.  I cry more t the sound of her voice, she speaks to me same same way Scarlett would.  WE sit down and I lean my head on her shoulder.  I look at my wrist, I see the bracelet Scarlett made me so long ago.  I remember the day so clearly.  We were at our house, playing around.  Our Mum bough her a bracelet making kit. 

This was the first bracelet she ever made,and she gave it to me.  I wear it now, I haven't taken it off since the day she gave it to me.  It reminds me of the old days, when I saw her everyday, and of times much better than now.  Oh, how I wish this was a dream.  That I could just makeup and I would be at the hotel and this was all just a crazy dream from hitting my head.  But, I know its not.  This is cold hard reality, and it sucks!

*5 hours later, around 5 in the morning*

I have been sitting here so long, everyone else is asleep but me.  I can't, and wont sleep till she is okay.  The doctor's words haunt my mind as I stare into space, 'a one in a million chance'.  But, it is still a chance, right?  I cant believe she has been in surgery so long.  Is she dead?  Dying?  Alive?  Breathing?  I want to know so badly whether she will be alright or not.  I look at all the lads faces, Niall's catches my eyes.  His is red and stained with tears, why did he cry so much?  It isn't his sister?  Another thought hit me, he hasn't eaten a thing in the last few days!  What is wrong with him?!?  I notice a nurse enter the room.

"Mr. Payne. Would you like to see your sister?" she asks.  I look up and nod.  I stand up and follow her to a room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, this chapter is so short but I have been getting a ton of messages about what is going to happen.   Thanks! Comment/ vote/ fan please!  I love you!  Ciao!  xx