Sweet and Sour

Dani's Pov

Scar andI walked out of the boys room in silence. Her face was obviously furious, where as mine was angry yet confused and shocked. I still couldnt believe what she had done to the boys, but in her mind she sure doesnt regret it. The look in her eyes was almost frightening to me as we neared our room and walked in. El and Rachel on the bed, El crying on Rachel's shoulder and Rachel desperatly trying to sooth her. The look on Scarlett's face toned don to more of a pitiful look with a sad smile. I tried my best to copy her facial expressions, but failed epically.

Scarlett and I walked into the room and closed te door behind us, then walked to the bed and sat with Rachel and El, both of us joining ther hug and soothing poor El. I cant believe the guys did this too her, she is so sweet and fragile hearted. It makes no sense in my mind, and though the look on Scarlett's face doesnt say it, I know she is plotting something for revenge.

I just hope it doesnt invole knives, she practically stabbed her brother's hand she was so angry. I would never dare pick up a knife and threaten someone's well being with it! But then again, she has been throughso much it is suprising she hasnt gone completely bonkers.

"El?" a voice said shyly from the door way. I looked up, Louis. The soft expression on Scarlett's face imediately changed beck to enraged and furious. 'No, get ou of here!' I mouthed to Louis, trying to warn him of what Scarlett might do. El still didnt look up from Rachel's shoulder, And Rachel looked like she was asleep, so we let her be. Scarlett slowly got up from the bed and walked towards Louis. When she started to get close I got off the bed and told her to stop.

She glared at me for a moment before finally stopping about 3 feet infront of me and Louis. Her eyes locked on mine, mine locked on Louis', and his on Scarlett's. The only noise in the room was the sniffling and sobs of El.

Louis expression was depressed and seemed apoigetic, but Scarlett didnt believe the look on his face. I couldnt see my face but I'm sure my expression was stupid.

"I just want to talk to him" Scarlett said.

"promise?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and nodded, "promise"

I smiled at her and walked back to the bed to comfort El, which was beginning to seem impossible. She hadnt stopped crying since she came in the room, and didnt sound like she had any chance of stoping soon.  I managed to pull her off Rachel and held her close and tight in my arms. 

El is like a sister to me, I love her so much.  Seeing her like this hurts, but I am aslo afraid of what Scar might do to Louis. 

"D-, Dani?" she asked looking up at me.  Her eyes red and puffy, her face tear stained and pale.

"What is it El?" I asked, maybe she would say somthing that would make her laugh?  Or that I could spin to make her laugh.  I listened closely to every word she spoke.

"What would you do if I died?"

I was in utter shock at what she had asked.  If I died.  Echoed in my head.  I didnt know how to respond, is she thinking of taking her own life?  The thought of if scares, me to death.  I couldnt imagine my life with out El here to face the world with me.

"El, why would you ask such a quesiton?" I asked, trying to keep my voice from cracking.

"just a question" she said, then rested her head in the crook og my neck.  Scarlett cam eback in the room, and seemed much more calm than before.  What had Louis told her? 

'I will tell you later' Scarlett mouthed before making El and I some hot Cocoa.  We each accepted the warm mugs and sipped slowly at the thick chocolatey drink.