The Wanted and Back with The Lads

Hello, thanks to all of you who read this far!  So here is what happened to Scarlett cuz I'm sure you are curious where she is.  Sorry you havent seen what she was doing with Niall but that is coming up soon.  Keep Calm and Read On!  Comment/ vote/ fan!Xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlett's Pov

I run inside and close the plain door behind me. I slide my back down the xoor and catch my breath.  I look at the 5 boys around me, these are not my boys!!

"um hi" I stood up.

"who are you?" one of them asked.  Wait that voice is familiar, they are The Wanted!

"oh, I'm Scarlett Payne" I stuttered.

"oh my god, now way!" they all jumped.  Wait, they are like my fans?

"um yeah, I think I just got on the wrong plain" I said.

"woah, it is great to meet you, we love your brother, he's great!  Um where are you supposed to be headed?"

"Manchester"

"oh, well if you dont mind we would love to drop you off there on the way to our next concert!"

"no, not at all.  But let me call my boys and tell them" I got out my phone and rang up Niall, the others all had their phones off. 

"hi, this is Niall sorry I cant reach the phone right now I will call back love ya Bye" his answering machine said.  GRRRR, Niall!  I called 5 more times till he finally answered.

"hello?" he asked.

"Niall, it is Scarlett"

"oh my god thank god you are okay!"

"Sari, Sari where are you?" Liam shouted into the phone.

"relax, I accidentally got on The Wanted's plain and they will drop me off in Manchester"

"okay" he sighed with relief.

"I will see you there when we land" I said, then hung up.  I put my phone in my pocket and Nathan motioned me to a seat in between him and Jay.  I walked over and sat down, they smiled like idiots with me there.  Eventually I burst out laughing.  Soon enough they joint in and we were all on the floor.  After regaining ourselves we sat back in our seats till Tom and Max started throwing M&Ms at each other then at me, Nathan, Jay and Siva.  Nathan grabbed another bowl of the small candies and we threw them back. 

"hey not fair, Scarlett has to come on our side" Tom said, Max nodded beside him.  I chuckled and went over to what was now their side of the plain and continued to throw M&Ms.  After a ten minute fight we finally ran out of M&Ms.  You would be surprised how much of that they have. 

"please take your seats, we are preparing for descent." the captain said over the speaker.  We all dragged our feet to our seats sad that our game had ended. 

"do you have to go" Siva whined.

"yeah, sorry.  But don't worry we can meet up again" I reassured him.

"can we have your phone number so we can say hi every now and then" Jay asked.  I giggled and wrote my number on each of thier arms.  Then we all rested back on the plane seats and drifted off to sleep.

"wake up, Scar" Tom shook me.  I opened my eyes and saw the 5 guys all crowded around me.  I stood up and they walked me out of the plane to wait for my other 5 boys.

"LIAM!" I shouted when I saw them.  I ran up and jumped into his arms.  Jay, Tom, Max, Siva, and Nathan followed close behind.

"no, hugs for us?" Louis held out his arms.  I smiled and hugged the rest.  Niall held me tightest and closest to himself.

"oh god, I was so worried"he whispered.  I turned back to The Wanted and gave them good bye hugs.

"hey, thanks so much lads" Liam thanked them.

"any time, we couldn't believe she actually came in our plane.  We were so excited" Jay explained, Nathan and Max nodding their heads violently in the back.

"well, we have to go now, enjoy your tour!" Liam said turning us around.  We started walking to the parking lot when some girl screamed out "OH MY GOD, IT'S ONE DIRECTION AND SCARLETT!"  We all turned around and a stampede of girls were chasing us.  We ran at top speed to the car and could barely close the doors behind us.  I sat in between Niall and Zayn, out of breath and rested my head on Niall's chest.  This would be easy.