I'm Only Making This Harder For Myself

Still, Scarlett's Pov

I woke up wrapped in Niall's arms.  So, it wasn't all just a crazy dream.  I really am in love with Niall.  I got up from my bed and took a quick shower, then changed into blue skinny jeans and a white crop top. 

"going to breakfast?" the Irish voice startles me.

"yeah, want to come?" I offered,  I had a stupid smile on my face and look like a love sick puppy.  He walked away to get dressed and I got my shoes and make up on.  When we were both finally ready we went down to the Starbucks in the lobby.  I love Starbucks, it is amazing and there is always one near by!  We each got a frapaccino and walked around a little.  We found a secret trail and decide, why not?  WE walked down what is I guess a hill.  The sight is quite breath taking.  I fell like I am in a story!  Like one of those fan fictions you would read on the Internet and wish that it was you. 

"Liam will never approve, you know" Niall said looking off to the same beautiful sight I was.

"I know, but it is just something you cant help" I confess, nothing has gone with my plan.  Everything went spiraling out of control, he just doesn't get it, not yet.

"Scarlett, if Liam doesn't approve, would you still love me?"

"of course, it is you relationship not his" I say, now looking into his amazing blue eyes.  The same blue eyes that I  told myself not to fall for and the ones that I would have to say goodbye to soon.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too, Niall"  Wow, we are so cliche. 

"you know, I wish I could freeze this moment right here right now and live in it forever" he whispered to me.  I burst out laughing.  "what" he asked.

"no, no I'm sorry.  Your Hunger Games quote caught me by surprise" I said regaining myself.  He smiled cheesy and winked at me.  We rolled around in the grass and played around till Liam called.

"Where are you?  Are you with Niall?  Are you hurt?!" Liam screamed frantically.

"yes, I am with Niall, not I'm not hurt.  We are on an adventure."

"oh, okay.  Well meet us by the car in an hour, we will take your luggage."

"thanks, Li"

"welcome, Sari" then he hung up.  It felt so nice to have a conversation with the old Liam, the one who is always worried sick about his little sister.  The one I haven't seen since the X-Factor.

"so, what now?" Niall asked, rolling onto his back next to me.  I gently kissed his cheek and he blushed madly.  Aw!  So cute, that's it!  I cant deny my love any longer.  And I admit it, this is going to be the hardest this to do.

"don't know, we have an hour" I said.

"a lot can be done in an hour" he raised his eye brows.

"Niall!  Don't be dirty minded, that's Harry's thing!  You the cute innocent, Irish, charming one.  Who is always caring and kind and...." I had to stop myself.  I got a little lost for a moment there.  He looked at me grinning and I blushed a bright red.

"the cute, charming one!" he teased.

"Niall!" I whined.  He giggled and ruffled my hair, messing it up completely.

"yes!" he chirped.  He is such a crazy Irish Nut-ball.  But he is my Irish Nut-ball, well I think.  I don't really know if we are going out or not?  He hasn't asked me, but we have said 'I love you' and kissed before.

"Niall are we dating?" I asked.

"that's depends, is your name Nandos?"

"no"

"then no" he laughed.  I playfully hit his chest.

"Well honestly I don't know" he confessed.  It is nice to know that he is as confused as I am on this.

"neither do I"

"well, lets find out.  Scarlett, will you go out with me?" he asked.  I giggled and nodded yes.  WE each smiled and watched the clouds float by in the sky. 

"yes, Niall" I answered.  God, I am digging my self a deep hole aren't I?  He leaned down and kissed me, then wrapped his arms around me.

*about an hour of cheesy bf/gf stuff later*

"COME ON RUN!" Niall yelled back to me.  I ran as fast as I could, but having been injured didn't really help my case.  But we finally caught the rest of our group and hopped in the car.

"so glad you could make it" Lou laughed.  Liam hugged me, the same way he used too.  But he didn't hug Niall, only shot him a quick glance.  Something is going on between those two and I will find out!  On the way to the air port we were all talking about how excited we were to go to Harry's house in Cheshire for the week.  Every one has been there, with the exception of me and Rach.  Liam was excited because Chas-hire is where he would be meeting up with Danielle.  Danielle is his girlfriend, and has been for I think a year now.  Danielle is like another sister to me, I love her and she loves me!  When we got to the airport we all agreed to stay together, this time.  Like before we try not to attract attention, but they are the biggest boy band in the world, and apparently I have fans too!  We ended up running from tons of screaming people, all shouting our names.  This one chick tried to grab my shoe!  Like right off my foot!  After running what felt like a mile we finally reached the plane and sat down.  These boys make me do too much excersize. 

"dude!  Some girl took my shoe!" I said, just realising that I didn't have my left shoe.  I cant believe she managed to get it off my foot!

"wow" Zayn said.

"how much do you think it will go for on eBay?" I laughed, thats probably what would happen.

"maybe $100" Harry guessed.

"I think I'm going to buy it!" Louis yelled and raised his hand.

"you cant buy it Lou!  Her shoe is mine!" Rachel burst out.

"yeah, sorry Lou.  Rachel and I are Scarchel Paynoms" I said.  That is Scarlett Payne and Rachel Raynoms together, referring to Larry Stylinson.  They all cracked up.  They get my joke! Oh, I may have forgotten to mention that Rachel and I have a TV show!  Well, we have only done 5 episodes so far and they were a week ago, but they are a big hit!  Now it all makes so much more sense! 

"I am sure your fans would love to hear you say that!" Louis grinned.

"maybe on set next week!" I said.

*about an hour into the plane ride...*

"LLLLLLLLLLLLLLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummm!" Louis whined, Liam refused to switch seats with him.  I rolled my eyes and held Niall's hand under the blanket.  Having him there was so comforting, and loving.  But still, holding his hand here.  I'm only making this harder for myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment/ vote please!  i love you guys!  Ciao!  xx