The Deal

Scarlett's Pov

"Oh Scarlett, come on!" Rachel groaned practically begging me.   I walked out of the room and into the bathroom to fix my hair.

"No way, do you know how much Liam would kill me if I did anthing like that?" I replied, adjusting my ponytail, trying to center it properly.

"Look, I held up my end of this deal now you hold up yours." Rachel said, coming into the bathroom and crossing her arms.

"What are you going to do if I dont?" I asked, almost sarcastically.

"Tell Liam that a certain sister got drunk and got with a certain band mate of his, maybe?" she grinned.

My face grew red and I froze for a moment, remembering that night that I got with one of Liams bandmates, he who sall remained unnamed for now.  Thats something Liam would surely kill me for, or his friend.

"Uh, what was that deal you were mentioning earlier?" I gigled nervously and turned to her.

"That I post that horrid video of myself when I was 11, dancing to Hannah Montanna; which I did, and you get finally make a move on Niall" Rachel answered.  

That was such a stupid bet, what was I thinking?  I mean, yeah I've got some little feelings for Niall but to make a move on him?  on one of my brother's best friends?  what the hell is wrong with me?!

For about five minutes I stayed in the bathroom and thought about what I was going to do, how I was going to make it work without breaking my who life with all of this?  

After about five more minutes I finally left the bathrrom and walked into my bedroom and shut the door.  I face planted into the white, couldy sheets of my bed and burried myself in pillows.  I squirmed around and kicked randomly, just messing around.  That was something Liam and I used to do ll the time; we'd go into our room and just mess around.   Finally I got up and fixed the best, picked up a few things from the floor and put away most of my clothes.  From side to side of my bed, I went around picking up every little piece of clothing, paper or anything.  But to say the least, I was distracted during all this cleaning.  

Niall was completely taking over my mind.  How could I possibly make a move on him?  I can barely even speak when I look into his eyes, his gorgeous, ocean , bright blue perfect eyes of his,  Hell I cant even think straight when I look at him.  Everything just gets all jumbled and mixed up and left is down, right is diaganol and I fall on my face.  He makes my brain melt into goop.

But reguardless of that, I'll have to make it work.  Liam can never find out about that night, that wonderfully cursed night last week.  It'd break him, maybe even the band, and how could I stand to be the person to do that? I'd die, I'd kill myself, I wouldnt be able to live with myself.

So I guess, somehow, I'm making a move on Niall Horan?