Plotting

Scarlett's Pov

Harry and Louis left hours ago, why am I still here?  Who got them?  Questions race through my mind, but non have an answer.  Scott walked up to he and sat down.  I had my knees pulled up to my chest, my arms keeping them there, and my head buried in my knees.  I looked at Scott next to me, so tough on the outside, but so nice on the inside. 

"scar, you alright" he asked.

"I-" I opened my mouth to speak but nothing cam out.  he held his arms open and hugged me.  It has been so long since I have hugged anyone.  I missed feeling the warmth of another who actually cared for my well being.  Everything has been so bad lately, Liam hates me and Niall too probably.  I am in jail, and I didn't do anything, and my hair looks like a rainbow pooped on me.  After a minute or two he pulled away.

"thanks you" I said.  He smiled and nodded, then we both stood up.

"Scott, Scar.  Come here!" B.O. B. yelled.  We call him Bag of Bones, but I prefer calling him bob.  We walked over and sat down.  There was a map on the table and a bunch of other prisoners around us.

"we are braking out tonight" Bob said.  I look at him like 'are you crazy!"

""okay, whats our plan" Scott said, I gave him the same look.

"so, when we go to bed when you hear 3 taps everybody gets up and stands by an air vent.  Then me and Joe are going to use our pocket knife to cut our air vent open.  Then we go down the hall and free all of you.  But you have to do this fast, because you will here the 3 taps at mid-night, which gives us 10 minutes.  Nobody go to early, or too late.  Use timing!  Grab what ever you can to bring with you and take it.  See you on the other side"  Bob explained. 

Then the whole group dispersed as if nothing happened.  I walked around and picked up all the small bags of chips I could, I would need food for the break out, I have 2 hours till they put us to bed for the night, then have to wait 4 hours till the 3 taps.

*2 hours later*

"okay, Payne and Woods cell 2!" the police said.  Who is Wood?  I walked into the cell and waited till I heard footsteps, then looked up.  Scott!

"Scott!" I jumped.  He is my only real friend here, and I am glad to go through this with someone I know.

"oh, Scar, its just you.  The last name Payne is pretty intimidating" he said with relief.  He took the bottom bunk and I took the top.

"here, don't tell anyone it was me" I said and tossed him a bag of Doritos.  In jail getting Doritos was like heaven, sometimes even better than being free.  He looked at the bag so suprised and happy.

"thank you" he said.  I was so surprised.  Never have I ever heard of someone in jail saying thank you.  I smiled at him and rolled over on my bunk.  Soon, I will be out of here.  Anxiety and adrenalin  rush through my blood with every minute the time comes closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Oh my god, thank you all for all the reads! I never thought it would honestly go this far but you have proved me wrong. Kind of a really short chapter, but you need to have a look on what happens when you leave your little sister or best friend in jail, with nobody. I love you, Loves!  Comment/ vote/ fan please!  Lol, I must say it.  PEER PRESSURE!  That's what happens *shakes head in disapproval*  xx