Happily Every After pt.3

*edited*

Happily Ever After
Part Three

The Final Chapter

Nevaeh's POV•

I sat upright in bed, my heart was rapidly beating from my nervousness. Today was the day we'd take back our pack.

I slid out of the bed and trudged towards the shower, I mean, it's nice to be clean whether or not you are killing the King of the Rogues.

Around 15 minutes later I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around myself. With bleary eyes, I quietly crept back into our room, throwing on some clothes that didn't draw too much attention.

(Outfit ^^^^^)

(Outfit ^^^^^)

After getting dressed I slipped on a pair of black combat boots, standing up and stopped and pecked Arden's forehead. My kisses trailed down his temples to his cheeks then finally onto his lips. Best way to wake someone up right?

I knew he had awaken when his lips started to react against mine, and his arms folded around my waist pulling me closer to him. With a small chuckle I pulled back.

"Time to get up babe." I murmured, a smile creeping into my face. He let out a groan and rolled over, burying his face into the pillow.

"Arden come on." I pulled at his arm. Another groan. Then I got this wonderful idea, completely devious. It was the best idea.

Slowly, my cold hands slipped under his shirt and I ran my fingertips up and down his spine. He shivered in response, and I chuckled before leaning down and lifting his shirt up. I began planting kisses on his back. Arden's whole body tensed up, and he shivered again. I couldn't help but smile, and I continued kissing, until I started sucking on the sensitive skin.

Small noises slipped out of his mouth, and then I completely stopped and walked away. I went into the bathroom and shut the door, before losing it. Tears streamed down my face as I laughed until I couldn't breathe. I heard knocking on the door and I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing.

"That wasn't fair ya know."

"Oh I know love." I said in a sing-songy voice.

I turned my attention to the mirror and started to brush my hair, then putting it up into a high ponytail. After that I just followed the rest of my routine, ya know like teeth, makeup, hiding a knife in my boot. Just the usual everyday things.

By the time I finished, it was about time to meet up with the pack, so I walked back into the bedroom and sat on the bed. Arden walked in with jeans, military boots, and a short sleeve grey shirt.

"You look perfect mi amor." He cooed, leaning down to plant a kiss on my left temple.

I chuckled slightly, and he helped me up. Then we walked to the kids room, hand in hand.