I dont care

*edited*

Chapter 15

Nevaeh's POV

Arden let out a low growl, his eyes narrowed at Tristen. I snapped my fingers and stepped forward, my eyes shooting daggers, hands placed on my hips. Arden's gaze landed onto me, our eyes locked on each other.

"Why did you leave. No, let me correct myself, why the hell did you disobey me?" He growled, then his eyes flashed towards Tristen.

"Are you cheating on me with this guy?" He said lowly, his voice somehow dropping an octave lower then it actually was, which was so so low.

Tristen raises his hands up in defeat. "I already have a Mate, HIS name is Connor! He's in your pack, your Beta actually. I have absolutely no interest in your mate like that."

I mentally slapped Tristen for rambling unnecessary things.

Men..

Arden's eyes turned back to mine and he nodded slowly.

"Okay fine, but still why did you run away?"

"I needed the weekend with my friends Arden. And if I asked you-"

"I would've said yes!"

I gave him this look, which basically said that's bullshit and you know it.

"Okay fine, point taken Vae."

I scoffed, and walked forward, pushing him out the door my hands flat on his toned chest. When I got him outside the door he held my hands against his chest, and pulled me closer, putting one hand on my hip. His lips brushed my earlobe gingerly and my breathing hitched almost instantly.

"Arden, please don't tease me-"

"Please come back Sunday night.." He murmured into my ear, then trailed kisses down my neck to my collarbone, leaving me breathless.

"Arden-"

"Please Nevaeh." He sounded desperate, his voice dropping an octave again, making me close my eyes and groan, mumbling under my breath. Arden tensed, and I looked up at him to see his eyes pure black.

He blinked a couple times, and they faded back to his normal eyes, that stunning, icy dark blue/silver shade.

"Do you promise?" He looked up at me with his puppy dog eyes, his hands pressed against my back, rubbing it. I nodded my head slowly.

"I promise."

Arden smiled, pulling me in for another hug, except his thumb dug into the scar across my shoulders and I yelped in sudden pain.

His face faltered. I felt my heart shatter.

Goddess I dislike feelings so much.

"I'm going to kill the man who did this to you." He growled, and before he could say anything else, I locked my lips onto his.

                ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Arden's POV

Nevaeh looped her arms around my neck, hoisting herself up and onto me, her legs wrapping around my waist. Her lips worked against mine, our lips molded together perfectly.
She bit my lip, her sharp teeth piercing the delicate skin and I let out a low growl, which caused her legs to suddenly tighten around me.
Then I realized, when I growled, I was scaring her. I was giving her flashbacks.

Why didn't she tell me?

Nevaeh's hands tangled in my hair as I leaned back, her eyes almost instantly meeting mine. "Why didn't you tell me I scared you when I growled?"

Her face dropped and she shook her head. "Arden, it doesn't matter-"

"Yes. It does. You should've told me something as serious as that."
She stared up at me with those piercing green eyes, tears threatening to fall.

"You need to talk to me.." I whispered, my voice low.

"It doesn't scare me." She whispered, and I looked back at her. I sighed and shook my head, biting my tongue.
"Please don't think that it does.." She whimpered and I shot my eyes up to hers.

"Do not lie to me." I said lowly, then planted a kiss on her left temple and walked back to my pack, using every ounce of strength I had not to turn around and look at her, knowing that she probably was crying.

                  ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Nevaeh's POV

Tears were flooding my eyes when I turned around and walked back into the house. My best friends looked up at me with a small smile, yet it was sad.

Slowly, Alaina and Tristen stepped forward, looping something around my wrist.

I halfway helped in shock when the cold object came in contact with my skin, but I didn't need to worry.

A friendship bracelet for Alaina, Tristen, and I. It wasn't silver?

"Painted Iron." Alaina said happily, winking at me.

"Thank you guys so so much!" I grinned, pulling them into a hug.

"I'm sorry that Arden's a butthole." Alaina whispered into my ear.

My heart dropped. They both had heard our conversation.

I stepped back, tears prickled my eyes. Threatening to fall. I bit my lip and wiped them away.

Another thing, I absolutely hated crying.

It sucks.

"We are here for you Vae." Tristen said softly, draping his arm across my shoulder and I halfway smiled at him.

"I know, thank you guys." I said softly, pulling them into yet another hug.

A few hours later, I took a nap. Unfortunately, memories flooded back to me.

"Oh sweetheart! Where are you princess?"

I shivered at his voice, praying to the moon goddess he wouldn't find me.

But I was wrong, pain flooded through my left side and I cried out.

"Found you."

I couldn't possibly hate a person more then I hated him.

"Please leave me alone." I whimpered, tears running down my bloodied face.

He gave me this sympathetic look.

"Never, princess." He growled, turning around to grab onto that one metal rod I hated with a passion.

"Please, Please, please stop." I pleaded.

Reef's Father looked down at me with interest. The red metal close to my face.

"You can't run from me princess."

Then his eyes turned red, as he leaned down and buried his canines deep into my neck.

I sat upright in bed, and I screamed. I just shook and screamed my lungs out.