Bad Things

*edited*

Chapter 25

Nevaeh's POV

It has been a week, Arden and I have been staying in the cave house. It was bliss, but unfortunately, today he was making us go back to the pack house. The higher ranks had already dragged him out multiple times for meetings. Tristen wanted to see me, along with Alaina who I rarely heard from nowadays.

Arden had gone back early for a meeting, and soon I'd also have to go the meetings, since I am the future Luna. I was dreading for when that time came.

My phone lit up as I had finished packing my things, and I gingerly lifted it off the desk.

••••••••
Unknown~ I'm coming for you princess. Just be patient.
••••••••

My eyes widened and I dropped my phone, my jaw dropped. Who was this? Kylan? Reefs old pack members? Was it a prank? What if I'm getting taken again!

No no no. Not again, I refuse to be taken again. Akira howled. She was pacing back in forth in front of me. Please please Vae, get to Arden. Please, run. She begged me. With a small nod I took off, mind linking him.

Babe I'm coming to you, something's off.

I gripped my phone, and sprinted outside. Swimming to the beach, and squeezing the water out of my hair.

What's going on? Are you okay?

I don't know, I'm just coming though. I'll be there in about-

Rough hands gripped my neck and I screamed, grabbing their wrists and closing my eyes, forcing all energy to rush to my hands and I burned him. He groaned, allowing me to jump forward and whirl around, facing the guy with a black ski mask on his face.

Nevaeh, Vae? Are you okay? Oh goddess baby please.

"I told you I was coming." He purred, a smirk forming on his face and he slid off his mask. I had no clue who the hell this guy was, but he was a werewolf. A rogue.

"What do you want." I growled, my eyes darkening.

"You." Came his reply. Short and simple.

I scoffed and lunged at him. That was until someone grabbed my wrists and looped a silver chain around them. I winced at the sudden searing pain. My skin sizzled under the cold metal.

"Gotcha." The twisted man murmured, before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me forward towards him. "You're gonna be a wonderful mate for me." He whispered, before kissing the newer scar on my shoulder.

"Die dirtbag." I spat, and he cackled at me. "Got to hell." Was his reply.

"Oh I've already been there, it's quite nice there. I'm going there anyways, I've got a kingdom to run." Came my reply, an innocent smile on my face.

His finger brushed my cheekbone and I shivered, not out of delight but out of pure disgust. How dare he fucking touch me.

"Twisted. I love it." He said softly, taking in my scent and sight.

"Goodnight princess."

Arden, come find me.

A sharp pain shot up and down my neck. Then my whole world faded black.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I awoke in the arms of the twisted stranger who took me. He was carrying me bridal style, he noticed I was awake and set me down to walk for myself, which I thought was stupid so I attempted to run. Only to find a metal choker around my neck, connected to an silver chain that he was holding, a glove on the hand that held it.