Reality

*edited*

Chapter 5

Nevaeh's POV•

My eyes flickered open, and I stretched.

"Good morning Mi Amor." Arden murmured into my neck, his arms folded around me.

"Morning." I yawned.

I was so freaking tired still. I woke up multiple times and my wolf kept me up. I really just wanted to fall back asleep, I wouldn't be mad if I didn't wake up.

"Don't think like that." Arden's voice dropped an octave, a small growl slipping out of his mouth.

I put up my wall, blocking him out. I forgot that once we've marked each other he can read my thoughts.

I sighed and sat up, pushing him off of me and sliding out of bed. Suddenly I inhaled sharply, my head tilted back ever so slightly and my mouth opened then pressed shut. My eyes flashed between my green orbs and black.

"Vae?"

I exhaled and my eyes relaxed, flickering back to normal, my posture relaxed.

"What was that.?" I whispered, I faced Arden. His eyes were wide.

"Oh my goddess. No wonder why they said you were special.." He said quietly, and I panicked.

"What??" I studied his face, he was watching me In awe. Suddenly he bowed down to me, it was comical, seeing as he was still in bed.

When he lifted his head back up to my bewildered face he smiled happily. "You are the Onyx Luna." He murmured.

What?

My wolf stepped forward, explaining the legend.

You are the Onyx Luna. You know, she's only the most treasured wolf. Besides the Alpha. I can't believe I didn't notice..

I sat down next to her, stroking her luscious black fur.

The Onyx Luna is a very powerful female wolf. It has been told that she can heal her pack, she is much bigger than a normal werewolf. Her strength is valued. You are a rare wolf. But you are also very vulnerable. People search for you. Another small thing Nevaeh. You have wings. You have around 2 wolves which means besides me, you have another we have yet to meet.

I suddenly noticed Arden waving his hand in front of my face, eyes even wider.

"Your eyes were white, like glowing white. What were you doing baby?" He asked, his eyes studied me protectively.

"Talking to my wolf."

"What?"

"Just.. talking to her, I was sitting next to her, petting her head as she explained to me what the Onyx Luna is."

"You.. were sitting next to her?.."

I nodded slowly.

"Isn't that normal?"

"Nope not even close love."

He smiled slightly and folded his arms around me.

"I'll protect you."

"How?.."

"Well Vae, I'm the Solar Alpha." My whole body froze, I already knew of that particular legend, pretty much the same thing as me except he doesn't heal, his main job is to protect me, he can cast a shield on a particular person, not completely protecting, but mostly protecting them from some kinda of Magic. Even some kinds of weapons.

(The cover pic is of the wolves but if you didn't see I'll show you here.)

(The Black one ~Onyx Luna~ is Vae, the White one ~Solar Alpha~ is Arden

(The Black one ~Onyx Luna~ is Vae, the White one ~Solar Alpha~ is Arden. And yes the tattoos on the side of their faces are on the wolves.)

It was too much to take in, and I freaked out. I admit that. I stood up and ran downstairs, shifting into my wolf. She seemed ecstatic to be free, racing around for a little before listening to me.

I ran into the village, unfortunately that was a mistake. People around me froze, stared, even pointed. I heard my name, 'Alphas' girl', 'Alphas Mate', and then I heard it.

"Is She the Onyx Luna?." I ran into the store, shifted back, and pulled on a simple black dress. I walked back out.

"To answer everyone's questions. Yes. I am your Luna. My name is Jasmine Grace, Luna of the Dark Moon Pack. Alpha Arden's Mate, and The Onyx Luna. I accept my position and I promise to help and protect you." I said loudly, my voice seemed to echo.

Then I felt an arm wrap around my waist and tingles spread everywhere. Our People cheered.

I turned and faced Arden, planting a soft kiss on his lips, then pulled away slightly.

"Why haven't my wings kicked in yet? Where is my other wolf I have yet to meet?" I asked softly, clearly confused.

"It takes a bit for the wings to develop, and your second wolf is there in your brain, she's just too weak to come out yet babe." Arden said, hugging me tightly.

With a sigh I nodded and buried my face into Arden's neck. My eyes fluttering shut. I was overwhelmed and just wanted to go home. As if reading my mind, which he probably did, Arden picked me up bridal style, nodded and smiled to the pack, and carried me back to the pack house.