Dont you dare sass me.

*edited*

Chapter 7

Nevaeh's POV

I was standing off the podium, my eyes on Arden. He was lecturing the pack about our territory and how we should monitor our border. Someone wasn't paying attention and one of Reefs men got in, but he was quickly taken care of.

"You must ALWAYS be on your job!" He said loudly, his eyes dark. I sighed.

His eyes darted to me for a split second, before facing his people again. "Get back to it." He said, with a slight frown. Then he stepped off the podium and towards me.

"Im sorry love I've gotta go monitor for tonight, I'll be back later so we can cuddle Okay?" I pouted, But nodded.

He pecked my forehead, before handing me his hoodie. "Don't get chilled love." He whispered, and he helped me put it on before smiling and walking away. I lifted up the hood and shivered, rubbing my hands together at the sudden temp drop.

With another long sigh I began my walk back to our house, rubbing my temples. He's just been so busy lately..

I kept my eyes on the ground as I walked, But soon bumped into one of the guards. His eyes glaring at me.

"Shouldn't you be inside woman."

I raised my eyebrow ever so slightly.

"Excuse me?" I growled, my eyes darkening.

"I said go. the fuck. inside. and let us men do our job. Always in the damn way." He said with poison dripping off his words. I took off my hood and stepped forward, his face changed from annoyance, to scared. Good.

How dare he.

I gritted my teeth.

"Don't you dare EVER tell me what to do." I snapped. He raised his hands defensively.

"I'm sorry! I-I didn't know it was you L-Luna-"

"That doesn't matter! You shouldn't say that any women you prick!"

"N-Nevaeh-"

I growled loudly.

"That is LUNA to you! I am your precious Luna, Alpha Arden's Mate and I will NOT hesitate to kick your ass out!" I snarled, my lips curled back, baring my canines. "Am I clear?"

He nodded quickly, pure terror and humiliation on his face. I knew that most of the words coming out of my mouth were due to my Wolf, but I couldn't help myself but let her do it. I deserve respect. Any woman, deserves respect.

"Get back to work Luke." A male voice said and I turned around. The addicting smell of my mate filling the air. Arden stood directly behind me, his arms folded around my waist, which shot electric waves up and down my body.

"Now Luke!" He barked and the small male took off down the hidden path.

Arden looked down at me and smiled slightly.

"I'm proud of you babygirl."

"Huh? Why?"

"You stood up for yourself, you aren't afraid of anyone. You're perfect for me and oh my gosh." He said, leaning down to plant a kiss on my lips.

I let him, then pulled away.

"Don't be proud of me Ar.. I'm scared so much. I just never show it, I don't show my weakness because it makes me feel not good enough." I whispered, before turning an walking towards our house.