Little Life

The picture above is Melody, she's super pretty, just pretend her eyes have more flame in them!

*edited*

Chapter 28

Nevaeh's POV

Arden wouldn't stop talking about the new girl, Melody, well known as Mel. She had kept my mate going when I could not. The She-wolf was a warrior too! Who coulda thought?

I hadn't met her yet, and I was dreading the moment I would. I know I shouldn't think like that, but she's a threat. She's too close to Arden. He spends all of his spare time around her. It drives me insane, but I'm probably just overreacting.. right?

I've met her mate, Geostorm. He's actually pretty cool, ever since Mel and Arden have been bonding together I've bonded with him. He's kept me company.

Anyways back to the actual storyline (oof here it comes!)•

I didn't know how to tell Arden, I just sat there, on the bathroom floor, shaking. Hyperventilating. Words tumbling through my head that I couldn't catch. How could I let this happen? How could I've been so unbelievably stupid? The day I woke up in the hospital, I had my heat right after. I needed Arden, and he took me.

I'm pregnant.

Oh my goddess. I'm Pregnant!

I bursted into tears, dropping the pregnancy test my side, I had taken the whole box, pleading that maybe I had read it wrong. Every single one had the plus sign on it. I was both overjoyed and both crushed. I'm only 17! Sure I'll be 18 in a few months but I have my whole life ahead of me. Having a kid changes the game.

I shut my eyes tightly, hearing the rap of knocks on the bathroom door.

"Baby are you in there?"

He just had to call me that word. That one, single, word. I cried harder.

The knocking became more desperate, but I tuned out. I just wept on the floor like the dramatic girl I was, until the door whipped open and I was scooped up into someone's arms, words were being whispered into my ear as Arden stroked my hair, slowly setting me on the bed, then laying behind me so he could spoon me. His leg laid over me, his arms folded around me. I was encased in an Arden cage.

"Love please talk to me." Arden whispered after I'd calmed down, his hand still tangled in my hair as he gently massaged my scalp.

I quietly dug through my hoodie pocket, pulling out one of the pregnancy tests I'd taken and handed it to him. My vision blurred, and my hands slowly ran down my body until they cradled my stomach, and I had finally noticed the baby bump.

I'd realized just this morning that I was a month late, so I bought a box and took them. Now here we are.

"A-Are you serious?" Arden asked out of breath, his voice hardly audible. He released me and I sat up, my eyes watering.

I could barely nod my head.

"I...I took every.. every single test in the box babe." I stumbled over my words, scared as all hell.

Arden was silent, until he stood up and slid out of bed, leaving the test on my pillow. He started walking towards the door, and I jumped up to my feet.

"So what..? Now you're just gonna leave me?"

Arden froze, his hand gripping the doorknob but he refused to move. My heart started to ache.

"You're just gonna leave me? Just like every other person in this hell hole? You gonna go to Melody and cry to her, complaining about how you got the Broken Luna pregnant?" My voice wavered when I said the last part. Broken.

"That she-wolf has been taking you away from me. You haven't even noticed.."

"Nevaeh."

I froze, my eyes shot to the ground and I trembled in fear and pain.

"Please just go Arden.."

Arms picked me up and cradled me. Arden began to jump around.

"I'm gonna be a father! I would never ever leave you my angel. I promise! Melody has a mate and they are quite serious, I'm around her a lot and I apologize. She was trying to convince me to allow you to train to become a warrior. She knows how inlove with you I am Vae."

Arden buried his face into my neck and slowly laid me down, kissing my right temple.

"I was just gonna go tell everyone that my Luna is pregnant! That I'm gonna be a daddy! Well I mean..." He said cockily, a smirk on his face, winking at me.

Oh my goddess. Akira muttered, face palming. Athena groaned in agreement. I cannot believe he brought that up.. She muttered.

I laughed at the two, and lip locked with Arden, before allowing him to race out. The only thing I could hear was his ecstatic yelling of "I'm gonna be a daddy!!"

I laid back in the bed, my eyes fluttering shut and I laid my hands over my stomach, and fell asleep humming to myself softly.