Announcement

Important werewolf facts;
-In the fantasy world, werewolves believe in the Moon Goddess. So, they said oh my goddess a lot. I do not mean for this to be offensive in any way! That is their culture. Please keep that in mind and do not get offended if I one of my characters say "oh my goddess".
There is also some swearing.

Werewolf facts;

-each werewolf has a mate (soulmate) that are tied together. When you have skin to skin contact with you mate, tingles/electricity/sparks will ignite all over your body. Werewolves need to Mark their mates by using their canines and biting a sensitive spot on their mates neck. That seals the main mate bond. In order to complete the bond, they must... ya know.. do the do.. I do imply that that's what happened but I do NOT write it out, because ew. There are also sensitive topics in here! Nevaeh (main character) was kidnapped and abused by her kidnapper! (Also, your mate has a specific smell that you like, such as roses and chocolate, or rain)

WARNING

If you did not read the description to this story then you didn't read the part where I firmly stated a large fact in why this story sucks.
I wrote this story when I was about 13/14 years old. So. It. Sucks.

Please, keep that in mind when you are reading. My book will probably bounce all over the place and the plot line will suck. I have not touched this book in a few years, simply because, I actually kind of hate it.

Yes you read that right.

I hate this book, and I have no clue why so many people want to read it, that's beyond me, but that is also the only reason why I have not taken the book down.

So, again, when you read this book; remember that I was young and dumb and did not know how to write worth crap, okay?

Okay.

Love you guys!

****************

13 year old me
Hello everyone! Yes this book has been edited, and the plot was changed. But now you guys can actually read it without being interrupted! The editing included;

•Fixing Grammar mistakes

•Fixing dialogue and/or small werewolf facts I messed up.

•Rewriting/Changing some of my story so it flows and makes more sense.

•Deleting bits and pieces of the story that makes absolutely no sense and has no relevance to the storyline.

•Slightly changing the storyline itself.

•The little sister will also be more in the story too!

The chapters should be back up and ready to go, but if they aren't just comment and I'll see it.

By the way go check out my other two books (werewolf books) They are called,

1) The Elemental Wolves

Anddddd

2) Azul, The Alpha Female

Have an awesome day lovelies!!