Dangerous

^^Reef Above^^

A/N by the way, I never said how old Reef was. And I've changed the story a bit for a good reason! He is now about 13-14 years old. Please remember. Reef did NOTHING to Nevaeh when she was kidnapped, it was all his dad. Reef just wants to make his dad proud.

*edited*

Chapter 18

Nevaeh's POV

Arden's grip tightened as he held me possessively. Low growls slipping out of his mouth time to time, he glared at Reef.

I wanted to disappear.

"What do you want Reef." I asked bitterly, my face hardening, and I pressed myself into Arden, turning my head to nuzzle into his chest. I did not want to deal with this bastard.

"Well princess.. you should know what I want."

Arden growled, his eyes turning red. Every muscle in his body tensed up, and he gripped my sides roughly. I bit my tongue to keep from showing any sign of pain, Reef would see it.

"Oh calm down puppy boy." Reef said, stepping towards us.

"You hurt her kid." Arden snarled, his grip somehow tightening even more. I winced, placing my hands over his so he would calm down slightly. I knew he was upset, I wasn't going to tell him to back off.
"Reef never hurt me, Ar." I whispered. "It was his dad." Arden merely shook his head. "Doesn't matter to me."

Leave Reef." I said confidently. My eyes turning yellow. I hated him with every fiber in my being. My anger bubbling over, my wolf wanted to tear into him.

"Now now, princess. Don't act like that." Reef purred, stepping towards us, his hand reaching out to grab my arm, and I turned my body in disgust. Arden growled and slapped Reefs hand away from me. Reef gave Arden this look. It almost looked like he was sorry. Why was he sorry? He didn't want to hurt me.. did he? My thoughts were soon interrupted though.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my chest, and looking down I saw a pin, made out of silver, sticking out of my chest. Suddenly it grew in size, expanding until it was a chain link, folding itself around my body. I cried out in pain and sank to the floor, whimpers racked my body and I let out a long scream. The silver burning both my skin and insides, it had expanded so the chain link literally went through my stomach and out my back before linking to Reef's gloved hand.

Arden was crouching in front of me, he gripped the chain before wincing and yanking his hand back, the silver burning his flesh.

"Goodnight princess."

The last thing I saw, was Arden being knocked out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Pain. Cold. Silver. Disgust.

That's all I felt when I awoke, my eyes couldn't open I was so weak.

"Well why the hell isn't she awake yet?!" I heard a voice boom out. It was so evil it made me want to shrink back into my mind.

"Sir you did have silver chain around her and in her chest. Do you have any idea what that does to a werewolf?"

"Yes I do know!"

"Just give her a moment then! Jeez.."

Then I could open my eyes, and I shot a glare at Reef. The booming voice. Of course. He's so stupid sometimes.