Chapter Five - Why Have You Forsaken Me

Throughout the rest of the day, K.O. still felt terrible about his little outburst and it kept on bothering him for the longest time despite both Colewort and Potato forgiving him for it. He kept on thinking of scenarios that could've happened if they did get caught because of his actions, and boy, they weren't very pretty.

He couldn't have been more relieved when it was time to go to bed, he just wanted to fall asleep and forget all about today. He tucked himself in and curled himself into a ball, and after a long while of moving around and getting comfortable, he finally fell asleep.

K.O. was standing in the middle of the plaza, which now destroyed from the nuke. All of the buildings were destroyed and there was a bunch of debris scattered all around the ground. There were screams in the distance and many dead bodies on the ground.

He just decided to walk forward, watching his steps carefully. He didn't want to step on anything sharp and cut himself or take a wrong step and fall into a hole.

He felt himself shiver as he walked forward, looking around him. He was just wandering at this point, trying to find somewhere that he'd feel safe. The entire area was unsettling and unrecognizable, and he just felt extremely uncomfortable.