CHPTER 16- SHANE'S POV- JUST YOUR AVERAGE DICK-HEAD JOCK

CHAPTER 16

                                                                 SHANE'S POV

                                  JUST YOUR AVERAGE DICK-HEAD JOCK

Once Cassie leaves I start to pace around my room. What the hell am I going to say to my parents? It wasn't so bad when I crashed at Mick's to get away from my parents but that just wont work this time. I then sit down on my bed, my hands on my head, trying to think of some kind of an explanation. Then my Dad walks in. Oh dear god. Here we go.

"What----Why----SHANE YOU----What is going on!" My dad yells. I sit there, silent. I have no idea what to say. I cant cover up by saying, its not what it looks like. Because it was exactly what it looked like.

"Shane....Why Jacks girlfriend out of all girls?" My Mom asks me. She is shaking like a leaf.

"Cassie and Jack don't even go out any more. They broke up almost two months ago" I tell them. My Dad looks at me in disgust.

"Why would you do this? In MY house, in front of us!" He screams at me.

"I didn't mean for you to see that obviously" I say, trying to make as little eye contact as possible.

"Also, why are you home early?" I ask them both.

"We were bringing Cassie's present home early. We wouldn't of been able to get it if we went later" My Mom explains quietly.

"You are a selfish, lowlife, PIG, SCUMBAG PLAYER OF A BOY!" Dad shouts right in my face, spitting. He then storms out the room.

"Oh and another thing. Take those filthy posters down off of your wall!" He shouts in the hallway.

"You were such a nice boy. Why are you acting like this? Is it to impress people? Is it for attention? Just tell me please" Mom says and I glare at her. Then I realise she is crying. Shit. I stand up and hug her.

"Just....Leave me be for a while" I whisper in her ear.

She is shaking from all the crying and I hug her even tighter. Okay I know what your thinking. What a mommy's boy and a softie. But it isn't like that really. I hate my dad and he hates me. However, my Mom is harder to hate. Although she prefers Jack by a very large margin she still kind of cares about me. Mick and her are about the only two people I can stand in my family.

Then I let her go. She backs away and leaves the room, making sure to close the door on her way out. I then look at my room. For once...my dad is right. I haven't changed my room too much since I was around about sixteen and back then I was just your average dick-head jock. I would spend most of my time either pinching cheerleaders butts or just generally doing things that all class A douche bags do.  I was a player. I will admit to that. However, I never banged girls so I suppose I wasn't a complete player. I just dated lots at the same time. However, Mick always reminds me of one girl I did knock up when I was sixteen and at that time once I realised she got pregnant, it was like an alarm bell for me and I realised being a douche bag sucks. So I decided to cut the crap and stop acting like a tool. However not everyone has noticed the change. I hate the cheerleaders and their obsessiveness because they still think I am the guy I used to be. I try not to be at the most of times but seeing as I was close to banging Cassie, I clearly haven't managed to get ride of all the douche bag side just yet.

I take it all down. The posters and the little photos the cheerleaders gave me of them posing. Well...they clearly want to be sluts and prostitutes when they grow up judging by these photos. My walls look so bare. Its weird but in a good way. I then grab the posters and go outside. I get a metal barrel my dad uses to burn stuff in and I throw every last thing in. I then get my lighter and I burn it all. No, I don't smoke I just have a lighter because I though it was cool to own one when I was thirteen. Speaking of which, I throw the lighter in too. I then wait until all that's left is a pile of smoking ash and I get the hose and put out the small flame that's left.

Oh god. My mind finally clicks and I realise that if Cassie's parents find out she is beyond the meaning of dead. I go inside and I see my parents sitting in the living room, talking. Most likely about me.

"Does Cassie's parents know? Did you call them?" I ask.

"No but they will find out soon enough" My dad says, smugly. Why is he so pleased with himself? I have no idea how my Mom has been able to stick with the guy this long.

"Please. Do you really want Cassie's family to hate you because of me? Seriously they will! And do you really want to ruin Cassie's party by telling? It will get cancelled and the whole lot of them will hate our guts for life" I say and Mom looks at my dad.

"Ohh...Darling he has a point. We have been friends with them since we were children" Mom says and my dad glares at me. He realises I have a point.

"If we don't tell then you have to make a forfeit too" He says.

"What are you on about?" I ask.

"If we don't tell them about your little incident earlier then you have to hold up your end of the deal. That means that you cant go to the party and you cannot see Cassie or be around her any more" He says. I stop. My heart stops. everything stops. I cant believe what I have just hear. I have been trying ever since Jack left to get Cassie and now that I finally have her I have to let go? I sigh. I know I will regret this but I have to do anything to stop Cassie's parents from finding out. I don't want her party ruined by me being selfish.

"Okay" I sigh. My Mom looks shocked. It's as if she can read my mind. I think she knows what I just though there. She gives me a sad pitiful look. Whereas my Dad is trying his best to hide his grin on his face. I would say that I hope he dies alone but he wont. He will have my Mom and Jack at least. But not me. I wont be sad on the day he dies. I know that sounds phyco and horrible but I just cant help it if I hate the guy.

A couple hours pass and suddenly my phone rings. It's Cassie.

"Hey I thought your parents would have called mine to you know tell them about what happened" She says and I rake my hand through my hair. Her voice is irresistible. I am already regretting the decision I made.

"Erm...I got us off the hook" I say and Cassie squeals with joy.

"Thank GOD!!! I thought they would find out and my party would go down the drain!" She tells me.

She will never forgive me if I miss her party.

"Erm Cass?" I begin, but then I decide not to make up some stupid lie. That will only make me feel more guilty.

"Never mind. I will see you later" I say and Cassie says goodbye.

I'm going to miss hearing her voice.

Hey all my little kittens!

Hope you liked this chapter!! I realised that you can read the chapter 15 if you want. It is just at the end that you may not want to read!! Hope you all like this chapter!!! Please vote, comment and follow me!! I love knowing that you are all enjoying My Boyfriends Brother so much!! :D It means so much to me!

Yours truly and forever Kitty :3