CHAPTER 1- ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING IN SOMEONES HOUSE

CHAPTER 1

ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING IN SOMEONES HOUSE

Oh god where am I going! what room is it? I am in my boyfriend Jacks house for the first time ever and he said for me to go into his room and wait while he makes us lunch and I am upstairs looking. Looking for any sign that a door leads to his room. I try to remember what directions he gave me but it is useless.

I am a failure at remembering.

I don't want to go back to the kitchen and ask because the chances are I will forget again. So with only my gut instincts to guide me I decide to go open the door I have been staring at for five minutes. I hold the handle and just as I am about to push it open something else from the other side does and I collapse onto someone.

"Hey if you wanted to touch me naked in private from Jack you just had to ask" GOOD LORD! Its Jacks older brother Shane. He is chuckling to himself as I throw myself away from him and I realise my hands were all over him and he is wet. Oh god he just came out the shower and I realise now all he has is a towel to protect me from seeing something I really don't want to see...Awkward.

"You are such a pervert Shane Holmes!" I shout at him. "Come on I know you want me! The sexual tension is just too much now" He teases. "OH GOD! You are disgusting!" I revolt. "What is going on here?" Jack queries. "Your girlfriend wants to caress my beautiful naked body" Shane smirks. "Shane you are such at tool" Jack comments. He then leads me down for lunch. We have sandwiches and orange juice. He was never a good cook.

 "Cassie we need to talk" Says Jack.  "Is it about Shane because seriously nothing happened there he was just being an idiot" I say. "No it wasn't about that Cass, its just that, I am leaving for my back packing trip in Europe tomorrow and I just wanted to be clear on this, if he tries to harm you or if you are in any discomfort from him at all I will get on the first plane back here okay?" He says genuinely concerned. "Jack, he already makes me uncomfortable even when I look at him so I should be okay to keep my distance" I say and he gives me a peck on the cheek. "have my house key" He says handing me it. "if you need anything from here then just let yourself in." He says.

I wake up and I am on a couch. Oh wait, its Jacks couch. I slept the night. I really need to see a doctor because I am sure I have serious issues with remembering things. I have breakfast and then it is time for Jack to leave. "I will be back in five months" he says kissing me then wraps me into one of his amazing hugs. It is so warm and comforting that I melt. "I will miss you" I say. "I will miss you too" he says. So Jacks parents and I wave him off as he drives away until we cant see him. Shane isn't here because he doesn't get on well with Jack and Jack doesn't get on well with Shane. They annoy each other until one wants to start a fight but then either their parents or I step in to stop them. I swear if they were left alone with each other then you would come back and they would probably be dead and hacked to pieces as they would probably start knifing each other. I also seriously need to see a doctor about my vivid imagination. it scares me sometimes.

It has been three days since Jack left. I need to go over to his house to give back one of his hoodies I borrowed. I grab the key he left me and drive over to his house. I then realise once I step inside that I have yet again no idea where his room is. So I search in a few rooms when suddenly Shane appears right behind me. "Would the lady like a tour of the house so she can find her way?" Shane says. I know never to trust Shane but at this point I need to know where everything is so I don't repeat what happened between him and me. "Fine Shane but don't go all sexual and weird like you usually do" I threaten. "Fine by me buttercup" Did he just call me...Buttercup? "So here my cherry blossom we have the living room. and over here we have the couch. lots of amazing this happen on the couch you know" he says winking at me "Shane" I warn. "Over here we have the kitchen where lots of people put buns in the oven" he is looking at me and I want to puke. "Why is it you aren't on the sex offenders list yet?" I ask. "They cant catch me. And anyway I'm too hot to be on that list" he says modestly moving into another hallway. "Yeah right" I say. He then starts walking up the stairs and shows me more rooms, making sure to add something sexual about every single one of them. "And this is the bathroom. "Over there we have the shower where I am sure you get wet when you go in it" he smirks. "You are an absolutely vile, horrific creature to man kind Shane Holmes." I say disgusted by him. "You underestimate me sweet cheeks." he winks.

"And finally Jacks room" He says. "I can tell you one thing, this boy has had no action on his bed" Shane says with a laugh. "What was that agreement we had earlier about no weird stuff Shane?" I say sternly. "What agreement?" He says. I sigh. this boy will never understand being a gentlemen. I put Jacks hoodie on his bed and as I turn to head out Shane stops me. "Will I be seeing you again?" He asks. "Only in school and even then I will make sure to avoid you" I comment. "Aww come on! You are not even going to sit with me at lunch?" He says. "In your dreams Horny Holmes" I say rudely to him. Then Shane being as sexual minded as he is starts singing "I'm so horny, horny, horny, horny for you!" he even turns his fingers into horns on top of his head and starts to chase me. He is seventeen and I am sixteen. Even though I am a whole year younger than he is I feel like I am an adult and Shane is a sexual toddler...see what I mean about my vivid imagination now? God I hate my brain!

It is Monday and I am at school. I go to open my locker and a note has been slipped in. it says  'See you in the canteen cupcake! yours-Horny Holmes' how pleasant. I sit alone in the canteen and look at my plate of what they call 'macaroni' but what I like to call 'jellified blob of gloop' I look up and see Shane. he is a couple tables away from me and he is motioning me to eat. I shake my head and pretending I am choking on it. he then lifts his plate and smells the macaroni. he rubs his stomach to indicate it is delicious. So I go to smell it and it smells of sweaty feet. I then pick up my fork and put one tiny bit in my mouth. I gag and quickly wash it down with some water shuddering at the texture and the flavour. I then motion Shane to eat a bit and so he does and laughs. he then spits it out and grabs a pack of chewing gum and throw half of it into his mouth. I am laughing so much tears are streaming down my face. He then comes over and grabs half of the Satsuma I was about to eat and shoves it into his mouth. "Thanks for the orange, cupcake!" he says with a smirk and with that he then joins all the jocks who are all gathered around a table together. I have been robbed of half of my Satsuma. I then get a text from Jack. it says ' I am in France and don't worry, I will definitely buy you lots of gifts! love you and miss you xx<3 ' is it just me or does his text seem kind of short considering I haven't seen or spoken or even gotten a text from Jack in four days. weird.

Hope you all enjoyed my book! I will be writing it as often as possible!

Yours truly and forever Kitty :3