CHAPTER 25- THE DATE AND THE JACKASS

CHAPTER 25

                                                                THE DATE AND THE JACKASS

Its 6:30pm. I dry my hair, put on my make-up and start to get dressed- Wait a second, what will I wear?! Panic!!!!!! Oh god, what time was Shane picking me up? 7 o'clock? or 8? Oh sweet mother of jesus! God, if you exist, I think I have suffered enough and deserve a new brain! Or you could maybe split half of mine with half of Stephen Hawkings? He's smart, I'm sure he would manage with half a stupid brain. FOCUS CASSIE FOCUS! I call Shane and he laughs, "We arranged it to be seven. Now are you sure you can manage that or would you prefer it if I came to your house now to pat your head, hold your hand and tell you everything is going to be okay?" "Oh, real funny horney holmes! Thanks for the offer but I think I will survive" I say and hang up the phone.

After some decision time I tie my hair up into a high ponytail and put on a nice green summary dress and a black cardigain with my black converse trainers.

Shane then picks me up and we head to Newton Hill. Once we are there, we dont say anything, We dont get out, Shane just stops the car and looks over at me and smiles flirtatiously.

"You checking me out perv?" I question, and we both laugh hysterically.

"God I love you cupcake," He says and he leans over and kisses me. My heart is racing, my palms get slightly sweaty (Not so lady-like of me but oh well) and I stare into Shane's gorgeous eyes. He bites his lip and breaths heavily. Then we start to kiss, a lot. It feels so right and Shane so smoothly puts his arm around my waist and after a while, we really get into it. Then he does it. You know what I mean, He takes his top off and reaveals his SEX GOD BODY! I melt, I tremble. He is topless. I cannot explain in words how much I love his abs. They are just simply...perfect. **Sigh**

"Touch them, I know you want to" He says, chuckling at me. He lays back as I sit on top of his chest and touch his amazing abs. Every ridge is amazing. His chizzeled body is tanned and beautiful. He grins at me as I look down on him, mesmerised. I then lean in and kiss his lips.

"God you're hot" He breaths deeply into my ear. I smile and kiss his neck. Then we start to kiss non-stop. Well, we stopped ocationally for a gasp of breath but we would quickly continue. Before I realise it, Shane is trying to take off my bra. He fiddles with the back of it, trying to unpop it, getting a little frustated.

"Shane, it unhooks at the front" I say. Shane then grins at me and says in a husky voice, "Ohh, kinky" He winks at me and wriggles his eyebrows. I then burst into a fit of laughter and so does he.

"I was kidding you horney devil" I tell him. I then lead his hands behind my back and he unhooks it first time.

"I'm usually smooth with this. I guess I'm a little...nevermind" He says to me.

"What? Are you nervous?" I ask and he blushes slightly.

"You are so cute" I say, kissing him again.

Shane then slids his trousers off. He fumbles in the glove compartment and gets out a small square, blue wrapper. A condom. This time, I'm ready, and there isn't any parents about to walk in on us either. There is a minor condom problem as it turns out Shane was more nervous as I thought he was and rips the first one, But we get there eventually and it feels right...and good...very, very good.

As we stop I cuddle into Shane's chest and he wraps his arm around me. Our breathing is heavy and insync.

"Sorry I was nervous earlier, I just didn't want to hurt you, or get you pregnant" He says and I giggle, "Don't be so nervous, it was good horney holmes," I say and I kiss his cheek.

Once we settle down and are dressed again, we get out the car and head to the waterfall. Once we are there Shane pulls out a blanket for us to sit on and then........its food time! Now to make you more jelaous here is a precise list of our food items-

- Cheese, salami and lettuce baguettes

- strawberries

- cloudy lemonade

- One can of scooshy cream

- And of course, CUPCAKES!

Once we eat the baguettes and the lemonade, Shane then grabs a handful of strawberries and gives them to me.

"Okay, you throw them, and I'll see if I can catch them in my mouth" He says with a grin. He then stands up and backs away as I get into my throwing position. Is this a bad time to mention my throwing skills and general hand eye coordination is utter crap?

I throw a strawberry and it lands literally by my feet. Shane then bursts into a fit of laughter. "What the hell was that? Did your arm spasum or something?" He chuckles and I cant help but smile, "I'm utter shit at throwing" I tell him and he laughs even harder.

"Okay, try again" He says with a smirk on his face. So I try again and I watch the bright red strawberry land directly into his mouth.

"WOOHOO!" I scream and Shane puts his hands in the air and we both do a victory dance. Then we try again, and Shane manages to catch it in his mouth. This goes on for a while until Shane is at least eight or ten feet away from me and he catches it in his mouth. He then comes over to me and pecks my cheek. "Dream team" He says with a grin. This boy is giving me serious butterflies.

Then Shane looks down at the remaining food. Cupcakes and Scooshy cream. He then looks up at me and has a devilish grin on his face. Shit what is this boy planning. He picks up a cupcake and the cream then smushes the cupcake on my cheek and scooshes cream in my hair.

"OH MY GOD! That is, you're dead horney holmes!" I yell and I pick up a cupcake and jump onto his back and rub it all in his face and hair. He then scooshes more cream onto my face. I then fall off of him and he runs away. I get up to run after him and realise he dropped the cream. I pick it up, my weapon of choice.

I trun into a ninja and hide behind a tree. I see him then turning around and looking for me.

"Cassie, where did you go you" He asks but then starts to walk over slowly to me.

"Cass, I can see you" He points out, but I stay silent. Just as he is inches away from me, I turn and scosh cream all over him, He burst into laughter and I then run up and leap into his arms and we then laugh as we walk back to the picnic blanket.

"Shit, look at the state of us" I exclaim and then Shane stops suddently and looks at me.

"What?" I ask and he starts to run, he doesnt stop until its too late for me to realise. He jumps into the freezing water of waterfall Ula and as we reach the surface I scream. "You little shit!" Shane laughs as we both shiver in the water. As I tremble next to him he has the biggest grin on his face, "You are by far, the greatest thing that has ever happened to me" I kiss him on the cheek and say, "Your not too shabby yourself"

As we climb out of the water and dry ourselves off with the picnic blanket. Then we decide to head back to Shane's truck. As we head closer and closer, we hear lots of noise and people talking.

"Do you think maybe there is a family out for a midnight hike?" I ask. "It's, too late for that" Shane says and then as we walk round the last corner, all hell breaks loose. "Fuck, it's Gavin and the rest of his shitty crew" Shane breaths.

"What a jackass" I whisper.

"Oh Shane you finally turned up, we thought you never would, and Oh hey cassie, fancy seeing you here. Now, lets not get hasty Shane, I want this over and done with quickly"

OMG!!!! Okay all you kittens, I know this is ridiculous how long it took me to write this chapter but here it is!!! And I cant wait to finish the next chapter and publish it too!!! Rememeber to vote, comment and follow me to get all the updates!!!!

Yours truly and forever, Kitty :3