CHAPTER 26- THE FIGHT

CHAPTER 26

                                                                                 THE FIGHT

I freeze. I dont know how to react. Shane stands a little in front of me, almost to protect me, and I stay frozen.

"What do you want Gavin?" Shane asks, causing Gavin and all his crew with him to yell and shout one dreaded word, "Fight."

"So Shane, you man enough to fight? You got your prissy little cheerleader bitch with you so why not?" Gavin says intimidatingly. Shane gives me a sorry-he-offended-you-he-is-a-dick look and I nod in agreement.

"Gavin, seriously? First, you want to fight for no fucking reason, then you talk shit about Cassie as if she is fucking deaf or something?" This comment makes all the guys laugh. "Shane, you think I want to fight for no reason? You punched my dad you crazy mother-fucker! Im sorry you have family problems and anger issues, but I think I might just use them against you tonight you fucked up junkie!" Gavin spits at Shane. I look over, and Shane is silent, trying not to get pissed, trying to control his anger.

So, without thinking, I blurt out, "Gavin, you have no balls, now take you head out of your pathetic ass and go home you weasle,"

Wait, did I just call him a weasle?

"Oh, the bitch can talk," Gavin says, he starts to walk dangerously close to me, but is soon cut off by Shane stepping in front of me,

"Don't even think about it or I will fucking murder you" Shane threatens, making Gavin lightly chuckle.

"Oh Shane, I wont hurt her, I just wanted to see her upclose thats all" He says. Gavin then looks at me with a sickening grin, making my stomach churn. He then swiftly turns around and as be backs up, he throws both his arms out to his sides.

"Come at me" He provokes Shane.

"Look, can't you just accept I'm not going to fight you? It's pathetic" Shane says, shaking his head at Gavin.

Then they fight.

Shane was about to turn away to me but Gavin ran up behind him, and throws his body onto Shane's. Shane then hurtles him off, and punches him in the jaw. Gavin then slams his fist into Shane's side, winding him, then as Shane hits the ground, he grabs Shane's arm, pushes it behind Shane's back, then punches his shoulder, causing a loud, cracking noise to occur. Shane's face goes into a state of agony for one split seocnd, then it turns into fury. He grabs Gavin's ankle with his good arm, and pulls him to the ground and throws his body ontop of Gavins' and starts to punch excesivly. After many punches, some of the guys try to pull Shane off of Gavin.

"Stop you little shit" Gavin chokes out, but Shane continues to punch. He then gets pulled off of Gavin and pushed to the side, he tries to make his way back to Gavin's beaten, bloody body to continue punching, but I stand in front of him.

"Don't over-do it Shane" I warn, and just like that, Shanes eyes change. He looks at me and they are no longer blazing, they are calm.

"Shit, your right. We need to get out of here" He says.

Everyone is crowded around Gavin, seeing if he is okay, so Shane and I make a hasty escape and run to Shane's truck.

"I can't drive one handed" Shane says.

Shit....I have to drive the truck?

I mean, I know how to drive but...a truck?

We were screwed anyway I suppose.

Shane and I make our way into the truck. Shane then tells me quick instructions and I follow them. I reverse the car and we drive off, leaving Gavin and his shitty crew in the distance behind us.

"How long do you think they have been there waiting for us?" I ask, my adrenaline pumping.

"I have no clue, all I know is that we should probably go somewhere so I can get this shoulder fixed, it hurts like a bitch" Shane exclaims.

                                                                                ******

It's later on, and we are in my house. My parents have left a note, saying they have gone out with some freinds and so will probably stay the night at their friends house. I look at the clock in our kitchen, 01:02am.

Shane sits himself down on a dining chair in our kitchen and I go into the medical cupboard and grab various things I might need.

I dump all the medical things onto the table behind Shane. "I will get some frozen peas to stop it swelling" I tell him.

"Thank you nurse" He says with a smirk.

As I clutch then frozen peas in my hand, Shane carefully takes his shirt off.

Goodness.

I cant help but grin as a place the peas on his now bluish black coloured shoulder.

"What you staring at perv?" Shane asks with the usual grin on his face that makes me blush.

"Oh, nothing just....gawd your hot" I admit and Shane starts to laugh but soon regrets it because it hurts his shoulder.

"Thanks" He says to me, "For what?" I ask.

"Everything....I love you cupcake" He tells me, and pecks me on the cheek.

Gaaahhh!!!! God I loved writing this chapter!! We are very close to the end of the book though!!

:(

I think I will probably write something like another two chapters??? I'm not sure but I really hope you guys are all enjoying the book.

Remember to vote, share and comment!!!! Thank you to all the supporters and readers I have had from my book, I love you all!!

Yours truly and forever Kitty :3