CHAPTER 11- H.E CLASS

CHAPTER 11

                                                                    H.E CLASS

High school. One of the many issues in a teenagers life that you just have to go through. In high school there are so many things that you have to be aware about. Well, you get taught to be aware about year in, year out about such things as drugs, bullying, alcohol, sex. I begin to wonder if the teachers want to make our lives a misery. They will drop bombshells on us as well. Such things as homework assignments due by next week when we already have a oceans worth of homework already. I am one of the lucky ones however. I didn't take classes I would find challenging at all and so I am basically getting straight A's in all of my classes. Until that fatal day in my Home Economics class.

"Now everyone listen up! We have a new student in our class because he had to move classes" Says my teacher, Ms MacCaw.

Then Shane walks into the room.

"Shane my main man!" Shouts one of the jocks and they both laugh. They then get told off by Ms MacCaw.

"Enough of the shouting now boys! Anyway, Shane would you like to take a seat? There is a space next to Cassie, You can sit there. Cassie raise your hand so Shane knows where to sit" She says. I then raise my hand up a fraction. Shane then throws his bag under the table and sits down next to me.

"Nice to see you here cupcake" He comments.

"Why did you get moved to this class? What did you do?" I ask and Shane looks sheepish.

"I should be in P.E but my coach kinda excluded me for six weeks" He tells me.

"Oh my god why?" I say shocked.

"Erm...I may have....well....lets just say my hand may have slipped by accident or on purpose and...punched him right in the face" He says with a devilish grin.

"WHAT!" I exclaim.

"Cassie quiet down!" Ms MacCaw shouts at me.

"Why the hell did you punch a teacher!" I whisper to Shane.

"He was screaming in my face! Seemingly one of the jocks told him about something that happened a while back that I'm not to proud of and he said if I don't get my fitness together I will get kicked out of the football team and so I shouted and lost my temper a bit saying that happened ages ago and it escalated to the point where I punched him" Shane explains and I sit wide eyed.

"What did you do a while back?" I ask him and he wont meet my gaze.

"Nothing you need to worry about" He says. This gets me worried. What did he do that could mean his health is bad and he can get kicked out of the football team?

Its lunch and news has spread of Shanes assault on the coach. I am at a table alone revising for my history exam I have soon and I look up. I notice Shane across the room with two cheerleaders each on either side of him. They are chatting away to him and I remember him telling me how they scare him. He catches my eye and grabs his phone out of his pocket. When the cheerleaders go to get salad he quickly texts me.

'Help! I think they are planning to rape me! D: ' I laugh and look up. Shane is chuckling but he has a slightly scared look on his face. I text back 'Sit here. They wont touch you if I am here. They are scared of me" As soon as Shane gets my text he grabs his back and darts his way across the room. He shuffles in next to me.

"Jesus I feel like I am running from a pack of savage wolves" He pants.

"Your okay as long as your with me. They are scared of me because I can always outsmart them and I am not to be messed with. One time I put shaving cream in a girls locker because she cut my bags strap off so I had to carry it around all day" I tell him and Shane looks at me in awe.

"I had no idea you  had such a bad ass wreak-less side to you Cass" He says astonished and I smile at him.

The two cheerleaders go over to the table Shane was at and look around. They spot that he is next to me and think twice and leave. Result!

"Shane what the hell do you think your playing at" Says someone from behind us. Shane swears under his breath and turns around.

"Hey Gavin" He says. Then three jocks come around and face us. The one to the left I know as the idiot in my maths class David and the one to the right is Brad. Gavin is in the middle.

"So Shane tell me why I have been hearing that you punched the coach" Gavin says.. Shane looks a little shifty and says "I punched him because he pissed me off"

Gavin raises his eyebrow and Brad laughs.

"You have serious anger issue man" Brad chuckles. I notice that Shane's knuckles tighten.

"Look I'm sorry I punched your dad man he just really pissed me off" Shane tells Gavin. Oh god. The coach is Gavin's dad! Everyone knows that Gavin is a boy not to be messed with. It can get ugly really fast.

"Shane, my dad can be a dick sometimes I will give you that, but, you crossed the line by punching him" Gavin says sternly. He then goes over to me. "Hey pretty girl. Katy isn't it?"

"Its Cassie actually" I hiss at Gavin.

"Oh your a feisty one aren't you! I bet Shane wouldn't mind if I shuffled in next to you now would he?" Gavin smirks. He pulls up a chair and goes right next to me. I feel very uncomfortable so I shuffle closer to Shane, away from Gavin. However, Gavin gets even closer and he puts his hand on my knee.

"Your really pretty Cassie...You single? Because you are smoking hot" He grins and his hand travels up my leg a bit more.

"Get you freaking hands off of her you shit head!" Shane says and he stands up. ready to fight.

"Wooh! Hold your horses Shane! Don't wanna get angry and have to go to counselling again now do we? You know how that ended...Junkie!" Gavin spits at Shane. Then the three jocks leave. Shane then sits down and he is shaking a little.

"What was that about" I whisper, still scared from my too close for comfort encounter with Gavin the school player.

"Nothing" Shane says still with a face that would scare death himself.

"Shane...why did he call you a...junkie?" I ask and Shane's eyes glare at me, blazing, angry eyes that are filled with hatred.

"Forget what  happened" He growls at me. He then grabs his bag and leaves me.

The bell rings and I go to class, trying to figure out what the hell happened.

Hey!!!!! Hope you like this chapter everyone!! :) Heehee! Cliff-hanger for now but all will be revealed soon!!! By the way I don't know when I will publish the next chapter as I have exams next week and the week after so hopefully I will try and fit wattpad in to my busy schedule but I cant make any promises! Sorry please don't hate me!!!! DX

Yours truly and forever Kitty :3