CHAPTER 21- FRIENDS AGAIN

CHAPTER 21

                                                                      FRIENDS AGAIN

Monday. A day where no one in school will give a fuck about work. Eveyone is tired...or possibly hungover. I however, am happy. I walk into school with a smile on my face. Today, I am meeting Shane so I can get my phone back. This is a great oppertunity for me to not only apoligise for my overreacting and confronting him, but for me to also tell his how I feel.

I'm going to tell him I love him.

I see the back of Shane's head. Just as I am about to tap him on the shoulder, I realise something...something awful....something that makes me want to either projectile vomit or punch Shane in the face then kick him in the balls until they fall off.

His tounge is lodged directly down a cheerleaders throat. Well, this is a picture I will not able to get out of my head all day.

As I turn away with small, pathetic tears forming in my eyes, Shane grabs my shoulder and turns me so I face him.

"Cassie! Oh crap, It's not what it looks like I swear to freaking god! Actually no, I swear to freaking jesus! She attacked me like a cougar! I couldn't shove her away could I?" He says. I look over at the girl and I overhear what she says to her group of friends.

"Okay Jessica you bitch pay up! I kissed every jock now give me my five dollars!" The slut says. Was that harsh to call her a slut? Maybe I should call her a whore...or a slutwhore....or a slutwhorefannykissingbitch......yet again too vivid.

I turn back to Shane and smile and forgive him and say how I was stupid to jump to conclutions. He also apoligises for all the drama that happened. I then get handed my phone.

"So, what now?" Shane says.

"We could meet up after school at the hill by the waterfall?" I ask him and Shane grins.

"See you then...cupcake" He says and with that we depart.

We are at the hill. Shane and I both get out of our cars and walk to the waterfall, this time we dont hold hands. As we make our way Shane spots something.

"It's an old sign" He says. We both gather to it so we can get a closer look at what it says.

It reads:

'Top of Newton Hill. Welcome to waterfall Ula *Translation for Ula- Sea Jewel'

"Well Cassie, welcome to Waterfall Ula" Shane tells me. I smile.

We then sit down on a large rock and talk about everything. When I say everything I mean we talked about how Shane and Lucy should make up and try to become friends. We also talk about how Jack is a dick and how Mr holmes is an ultra dick.

"Family sucks" Shane says gloomily.

"Well, you can chooce your friends but you cant chose your relitives" I tell him and Shane grins.

"You are a serious glass half full girl arent you?" He says to me. I blush a little.

"I suppose so. Even when I am my most pissed off" I tell him. Then Shane leans in to kiss me. But then, he stops. This stop causes me to be concerned. Does my breath smell of satins farts?

"I cant" Shane whispers to me and he pulls his head away in frustration.

"Why not?" I ask him.

"What if we go as far as we did last time? And my dad sees us together. He would go shit crazy! God sometimes I just wish that he was-" Shane then stops what he was going to say and starts to swear excesively under his breath.

"Well, we could stay friends but then I dunno, have the odd kiss every now and then?" I say, twirling a strand of hair around my finger. Okay so this is me trying to send subliminal messages that I want us to be together. This is also my attempt (Even though it is pathetic) of flirting. As you could probably tell by now, I'm not the best with the flirting.

Shane chuckles at me, "Cass, you are amazing. However, it would break my heart if we couldn't see each other. So why dont we keep it low profile for now?" He says to me. I nod, slightly annoyed that he didn't compleatly understand my hint.

As Shane drops me off at my house he rolls the window down.

"We should do this again sometime" He smiles. I agree.

"Oh and Cassie, you look beautiful today" He grins.

Hey Kittens! :D

So, Chapter 21 is complete!!!! Get ready for a major (and I mean MAJOR) bombshell that is about to happen!!!!!!!

Please vote, comment and tell everyone you possibly can about MBB!!! It would mean soooooo much to me!

Yours truly and forever Kitty :3