The beginning of the end!

I kneeled down. My eyes red,  tears rolling down my cheeks. I  place Flowers on the grave.

So much has happened. I just hope that you found peace because I did. The brutal way that you left me has made the hole in my heart deeper. My son is now four years old, he is the most handsome boy with big green eyes and short black curls.

Klaus is in pre-primary. He tires me out with running after him to give him a bath or stopping him from being naughty ...About me, I graduated from university and currently working as an accountant at CJ consultants. I can say life is looking good for me. My relationship with Mom is getting better. She has taken interest in my son which at first I was against but later learned to accept and forgive. Our relationship is not perfect but we are getting there, Baby steps for now.

Naomi got what she deserved. She was sentenced to life in prison three years back on the count of murder, attempted murder, obstruction of justice, the list goes on. 

Mark and his father are now on speaking terms. It took time for his father to accept Mark the way he was but you know that LOVE always prevails in the end...by the way, he Married James Green. They are the proud parents of a healthy baby girl named Rain ...I'm so happy for them 

I know nothing of Dave except that he disappeared three years back. Until today the police are looking for him. They are offering a handsome sum for whoever might have information of his whereabouts. 

I Regularly visit Mrs.Lulu and Evelyn at Witherspoon. They are doing well. Business is booming. I asked Mrs. Lulu to be Klaus Godmother and Mark to be the Godfather. Evelyn gave birth to her 5th child last summer. She named her SUMMER.

My official name is Rain Gilbert Alerchino. Yes, Damien survived! shortly after the accident, he proposed to me. We got married two months later. Daniella was against the wedding. Until today she doesn't like me for her son. I guess Daniella and I will never see eye to eye but for Damien's sake, I will try. Currently, we expecting our Second child. The sonography showed a baby girl. Damien plans on Naming her Reina, Which means Queen..I'm happy, Mom is happy and that's all that matters. I  hope you are looking down on us and blessing us. I wish you were here DADDY! 

Life has taught me to fight for what I want and never give up no matter how tough it gets  ..I made a  few mistakes along the way but its just how it was supposed to be  ..Damien and I were meant to be, The hardship came on how we went about on being together ...Our struggle for this love is what made it stronger!

 I fell for my best friends love, I almost paid with my life and that of my son. Damien himself almost died. For every Bad that you do, Life will find a way to get you back. Look at Naomi: not only is she in prison for life but also is going crazy with all the bad memory hunting her.I wouldn't wish Naomi's fate on anybody !  DADY I have to go. I have to pick up Klause from preschool. Next time I will bring him along ...I love You...

                                         THE END 

Thank you for reading I hope you Enjoyed falling for the Devil as much as I did ..feel free to give your feedback ......I thank you! MwiishiMoe