Handsome stranger you make me

dumbfounded I quickly turned to walk away.My palms felt wet jeez! Am I sweating ?great!
I walked fast towards the bathroom then a hand from behind halted my movement by pulling me back in a force that sent me spinning.As soon I recognized who it was my face turned red with rage, that neanderthal...
"Hey what are you doing, " I asked pissed.
"well sweeting you left without taking down our orders " before he could continue I interrupted him ''I was getting someone to help you guys, I think she must be done now and if you don't mind let go of my arm, I have work to do indicating his hand holding my arm...He kept still staring at me without moving an inch or flinching

I then cleared my throat indicating his hold on my arm but still. You know I didn't get a proper thank you for saving you today.You seem to have found your own personal Superman, dear Lewis lane...

Heightening my anger" Oh hell no !there is no way that I will waste my words especially on you like last time .. FYI you are no hero Sir more like bad karma whenever you're around bad things happen.So if you don't mind which I am positive you don't, let go of my arm or I will kick your nuts, I said this three times already the fourth you will be needing ice to rub down there".

"like it rough now don't we. You know what? I will let go just to prove you ain't my type.I like them sweet and you staring deep into my eyes act as if you were raised by a pack of wolfs.As punishment for threatening to punch me in the balls, you will serve us all night or I will have a talk with your Manager ..What you say sweet cheeks "? with a sarcastic grin on his face.Involuntary I slapped him and right after I felt sorry but he pushed me too far.

Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and stared at us in complete awe.

First is that the guy I slapped was way taller than myself and second is he hasn't attacked me back like some of this animals would, all he did was smile , pull me in and placed a rough kiss on my lips.