❤look at what you made me do.

I was busy taking a bath when I heard a loud bang on the door, pissed I quickly got out and put on my silk gown.

When I opened up, it was Damien looking cross as usual. He was wearing a white long-sleeved polo shirt, blue denim shorts, and white all stars sneakers.He stormed in without being invited in
"I was trying to reach you over an hour ago and you weren't picking up, whats the use of your phone ?"

"Sorry I forgot it was on silence. hello to you too! "

"Aargh! do you have the file that I asked you to compile before I left or is it at the office ?"
"It's here let me quickly grab it .have a seat "
He sat down on the sofa observing every corner of my apartment. 

I quickly removed my gown and put on loose black  sweat pants and my "bite me"oversize shirt

"Here" I placed it in his lap
"Why did you remove the gown ?it was the only pleasant thing in this apartment you  excluded of course " 
"Wow you really are unpleasant, I wonder how you sleep at night.  If you have some kind of vendetta against me, you shouldn't, I should! remember you got my fire !"I accused him.

"Maybe if you didn't  take offense and throw a fit for being called what you are "a hooker" then nothing would have happened or are you a special kind of hooker?''

I punched him so hard in his face it's like I hit a brick wall, my hand hurts ouch! But still I  went for a second round but then this time he caught my hand and pinned both my arms on my lower back.

In seconds his lips were on mine crushing demanding access that I denied at first but later gave up and let him have his way but he will get punched after this, hopefully, I break his jaws this time around.
The kiss lasted for about 2 minutes before he broke it.

He leans in and whispers
"Do that again and I swear next time I won't stop at the kiss, you will be fucked ...hard kapish ?"
I gasped and moved backward
He grew an arrogant smirk  That I quickly removed with my fist.The nerve this filth has!
He pulled me in fast and seconds later he was kissing me roughly pinning me to the wall.I couldn't fight it, my body was betraying me.
He was pressing so hard against me I felt his erection and right then I knew I didn't want him to stop.

He pulled out my shirt over my head to find my bare breast. I felt so shy I instinctively covered them with my arm that slowly pulled away "you can't hide such beauties ". He stared at them for a while taking them in then he starts kissing his way from my neck sucking it hard and it felt good.
Not really sure what to do I clumsily removed his shirt fumbling with the buttons"this darn thing doesn't want to open !"
In two seconds he removed his shirt that I had such a hard time removing. He went down on his knees to remove my pants.I remember that I haven't worn any underwear.
"Mmmm seems you were prepared already ..is no underwear second nature to you ?...I like  "
I wanted him to stop thinking of me as a common prostitute
I opened my mouth to defend my lack of undies but no words came out due he as I felt him place kisses on lady part this knocked me senseless.

He made a trail of kisses from my pussy sucking some places hard leaving a trail of hickeys  up to my breast. We came face to face "I want to dream about this, your body to remember my touch, and your lips to know why they are swollen " he then inserted two finger in me, It was hurting but then I concealed the groan by kissing him roughly taking out my pain on his lips. my body was trembling.
I was afraid if he found out that I'm a virgin he would stop doing what he is doing.It can't be that hard to conceal the pain, right? all I had to do was have a poker face.
for someone standing this was a challenge, my legs were turning into jelly.

I pulled a clip From his hair freeing them now he looked good to eat.

My body was a hot mess from the heat plus I couldn't think.This was not going to end well but it was too late to stop now.I lost all restraint.

My body was hot everywhere and that throbbing between my legs was growing hotter with every kiss. I removed his shirt to be greeted by black chest hair on a masculine chest and a flat stomach, WOW he is hot!
I ran my hand down and up his naked torso loving the feel of it.  feeling every biceps and triceps admiring them: drooling over them.

"Bed?" he whispered on my lips
I started walking towards the room still not breaking the kiss and minutes later all our clothes were gone.I stood there staring at his naked body from his lean hips to his erection.
(I let out an internal gasp) It was big, this has got to hurt but still, I want to feel him deep down.
"Like what you see?it's all yours for tonight.Rain be more active ,Show me the benefits of having sex with an overexperienced wrench  ,right now I feel as if I'm making out with a virgin," he said it  with a dissapointed look on his face,He further added .'' It might have been a while since you were probably laid but keep up ok! "

I was mad .I  wanted to open my mouth but before I could  he pushed me down on the bed, got on top of me and ran his hand down my curls. "Your hair  is beautiful "
  He kissed me roughly touching my body everywhere.He pulled my hair roughly and without no warning, he thrust deep into me.
Aaahhh ouch!! I cried out as he enterd, scratching his back with my nails.I really thought I could control the pain.

He froze on top "Bloody hell Rain! are you a special kind of stupid or what ?" he said with raw anger not moving inside.

"The damage is already done no use in stopping, keep going its fine, "I said with an unsteady voice trying to hide the pain on my face.
He shook a NO signalling that he will pull out.
I quickly grabbed him please don't !finish I'm Okay"

He looked at me with such hunger that I was forgetting the pain.He moved slowly looking into my eyes I shied away then he pulls my head back making me look him deep in the eyes trying to read my face but I kept it poker the whole time.Then after he has seen no expression he buries his head in my neck and starts kissing it.

"I want to be on top," I told him he looked at me as if I grew horns then he quickly rolled me over.I sat up ignoring the pain and then I started riding him slowly till  I fasten up my pace "wow easy, ok easy! "he said worried I would hurt and I felt Soo good that  he was worried but I doubt this could hurt any more than it does.

The feeling was too good to be threatened by pain. then my body reached ecstasy. I heard him groan as he reached his orgasm and I followed after.