school

Today is the day I said to myself as I set my 6 o'clock alarm off. It was Saturday -so it was my first official day at university.Glancing towards my left I caught a glimpse of Naomi sleeping soft snoring .she looked so peaceful

I stood up, went into the bathroom to run the tub as I quickly look for an outfit.I didn't have a lot of clothes since I am all about saving money, now I regret not buying as many clothes as someone my age is supposed to. I dig into my drawer and pulled out a denim blue skinny, military shirt, white all-stars and a blue NY cap, now this will do.

By the time I got out of the shower Naomi was wide awake checking her phone she looked up and smiled" well don't you look all natural" pointing with her nose to my private ." ey what were you thinking staring at my baby maker, your eyes have No manners, young lady".I laughed and she joined.
After being done I went to make myself some cereal with coffee and made a mental note to buy some coffee on my way back.
I left home at around 8:00 this will give me more than enough time to explore campus before my first class at 11:30.
**************************
At campus
I pulled out my map from my Nike bag- pack and started walking towards the gate. Wow!the place is beautiful, just the atmosphere itself inspires.
I opened my map not looking where I was going and bumped into someone and fell backward about to hit the floor but before that a hand caught me." thank you ..err I mean sorry I was caught up in the map ".I said looking at him and he had the most beautiful green eyes and shoulder length black silk hair and not to forget that beautiful olive skin.

"you know lady you should seriously watch where you go what if I haven't caught you huh? you would be squealing like a pig from the pain of hitting the pavement ".
stunned by him and what did he just call me or what did he say about the pig?
I was too busy being caught up in his eyes...
What a brute! I said sorry couldn't he just say OK now he is here giving a lecture. Snapping -I said "sorry my bet no need to be rude OK and maybe you shouldn't have caught me if it was that my trouble! "I said giving him attitude.

I was waiting for him to give me his worse than he just said" yeah I shouldn't have" and then he left me there dazed by his rudeness.

I quickly turned around and shouted," you're such an ass with a capital A you know!".
He didn't even bother to turn just continued walking towards a beautiful black jaguar then he got in and drove off.
he was probably those rich super obnoxious people and here I thought they only exist in movies mxm!.

I know I am not supposed to be surprised by his meanness - I do after all work in a bar full of obnoxious beings but still, I just felt bad ...He can go to hell and burn there I cursed softly.

(above is what Rain wore to school that day)