Broken: Sorry Naomi

"Rain? Rain ? I asked you a question like two minutes ago. Girl, is he mafia or something ? your face has turned white and you are sweating. 

  "You don't know him so there is no use in me telling you his name ".  I said realizing then that I froze for some time before answering".  I want to know who stole my best friends, stubborn heart.The guy must be quite something to woo an uptight person like you plus  I don't like to refer to people as ghosts.I like referring to people with their names even though I don't know them personally. It helps me get the feel of the person.So whats the mystery surrounding him"? Naomi asked with a serious face. " Nothing .okay then I do know that you are persistent.His name is Dave ''..we chatted about two hours more until Marku invited me for drinks .i told him I'm not allowed to drink or eat anything but still he insisted.I kissed Naomi goodbye on her cheeks and then to cab from her house to petanque to meet up with mark.

*******************************************************************************************

I meet Mark outside.I couldn't hide my excitement at his mere presence.I rushed over to where he was sitting.He stood up as he saw me approaching and gave me one of his goofy smiles.I swear if he wasn't gay ,him I would date him. we hugged very tightly for about a minute.

"Rain I missed you girlfriend. How have you been? please tell me everything.  Maybe your life is more interesting than mine.I'm dying to hear a happy story.  

"OH, mark life would have been so nice if you were straight .my love life is non-existent yet complicated at the same time.  I missed you so much, Mark soo much I said with tears in my eyes.

 ''Well love I missed you too! smile already or I too will start tearing up. You are coming to stay with me and I won't take NO for an answer. Since Ben and I broken up I have been lonely , my apartment is so quiet and neat.  I can use your company and you can use mine .we truly are two peas in a pod.what have we done to LOVE? speaking of love, look behind you"

 I did as told and saw Damien behind me having a deep conversation with an older looking men. I quickly turned my attention back to Mark .'' Dammit, it's him? we should leave.I want to avoid him at all cost ".

 Mark stared at me as if I have grown two heads " The Rain that I love does not hide away but rather faces the situation head on no matter how difficult .girl we are not leaving!Don't let that ....mark quickly lifted his eyes to stare at Damien,  degenerate hot piece feel as if he has power over you''.

 '' aargh why are you always saying thing that makes sense?I hate that you are always right.Okay, I will stay and pretend he is not here ".   

"Um, I think that might be difficult considering he is on his way to our table.Damn, he good looking.I'm so jealous of you ''. 

''huh?  what ?why ?all he does is make me very uncomfortable even around Naomi. The one you should be jealous of or rather sorry for is Naomi as she will soon become the  wife of that unfaithful bastard "

''shhh! stop talking he is near " Mark hissed. 

As he approached our table, I swear that my face was burning up, I had shortness of breath and my palms were sweating.

''We need to talk.Come with me '' he demanded 

"I don't know if you can see but I'm in the middle of something.Sorry, I'm too busy to talk now " I replied with a fake smile. 

"Guess I will have to carry you out then, "he said with a deadly facial expression 

'' No need to.Let's go '' I said following him outside.

"What ?'' I asked impatiently 

''You need to back out on being Naomi's braids maid "he said 

''I won't.That's the least I owe her for betraying her .''

''You need to stay the hell away from Naomi.Trust me .its safer for you"

"NO! what I need is for you to stay the hell away from me .i don't want to have anything to do with you.You slept with me while you were engaged.You are the most despicable,  vile person I have ever met.And If it were not for the fact that Naomi is totally crazy over you I would have spilled the beans already.Please respect Naomi the way you weren't able to do with me.She does deserve your betrayal. Unlike me, she is way too fragile when it comes to matters of the heart and also she is a real lady and does not act as if she was raised by wolfs ".

"You truly don't know who your so called best friend is, do you?She is psychotic. She is the kind of person who will do about anything to get her way.You don't know her as well as you think. I might be the most despicable person you know but I won't forgive myself if anything bad happens to you because of me".

"Wow, what you said just sounded precisely like you instead of 'NAOMI'.I don't know what game you are trying to play this time and could care less as long as it does not involve you hurting Naomi. You really got the nerve to come up with this charade! What do you want to achieve? You want me to believe you and then after go to bed with you?  huh is that it? You really are full of shit if you think I will ever believe what you say.I will appreciate it if you showed the least bit of respect for your fiance and NEVER again talk to me ".

"You really think I will have to make up a bogus story in order to sleep with you for the third time? Rain you may not want to admit it but both you and are extremely attracted to each other. I will not stoop as low as accusing Naomi of being a maniac to get into your pants.I Don't want pity from you, what I  want is something else .its okay if you don't trust me.If I were you I also wouldn't have trusted me but you will see in due time that What I'm telling you is true.Mark my words ".

I turned to return to Mark when suddenly Damien held my left arm, quickly turned me around and crushed his lips on mine.I wanted to protest but then he held both my arms tightly, I couldn't move at all. then we heard a voice, a very familiar voice  ''So Damien is this why you are not picking up my calls ?".