Only if for a night

This was going to be a long hours drive.We still had 6 hours to go.Damien and I were driving in complete silence.My mind was filled with a lot of questions that I was going to ask when the time is right, for now, all I want is to rest. I  haven't slept ever-since hearing what Damien said.I am thankful to Lulu for letting me go on such short notice.I promised to be back in four days.first I had to go check out the situation and see where from there.

We stopped at a gas station for a rest before heading the road.Damien left and returned after 5 minutes to update me "we got a room for the night.There is only one available though".  I knotted being absent minded and too lost in my thought.

I followed Damien into the room, it was tiny but comfortable.It had a single bed which looked too small even for a single bed. There was a chair with its table, a small drawer, a small TV and a door into the bathroom. I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I felt so drained after I changed into my pajamas. when I got out Damien was nowhere in sight.I decided to take advantage of his presence to brace up for the longest sleepless night by taking deep breaths in and out.I knew I won't sleep when his so close, his mere presence make my body excited with fear. 

Damien came back after 7 minutes carrying a stuffed plastic bag. "I didn't know what you would like so  I took a bunch of options you can choose from. I went into the plastic and took a burger, fries, and coke. The whole time Damien looking at me with no expression. After what seems like forever he broke the silence "Talk to me " he said. I simply looked at him, walked to the bed and got in the blankets."Good night " I said giving him a clear:  Don't want to discuss my feelings with you look because you're a jerk .

''OK   move over  " he said.

" Here," I said placing a blanket on the floor ." you and I are not sleeping on the same bed.Make yourself comfortable on the floor and NO don't call my bluff " I warned him.

" Well princess I'm sorry but you will just have to make room for me. As much a gentle man I'm  I will definitely not comply with your absurd demand. There is no ways in hell and back I will be sleeping on the floor cupcake. You and I are sleeping together and that is FINAL"

"ha ha, we will see" I purposely spread my arms and legs all over the tiny bed not leaving any space for him to even sit. He slowly picked up the blanket from the floor.Tasting sweet victory I secretly smiled or so only for about 5 seconds before he moved on top of me. He pinned both my arms on top of my head.I couldn't break free from his grasp. I was breathing so hard I was pretty sure the neighbors could hear.

"let go of me NOW! ". I demanded.  

"We both know that's not what you really want.Truth be told what you want is for me to kiss, caress, hold and make you mine. You want me to repeat what I did last time. Oh Dear Rain you can try fighting this attraction but I doubt you will succeed .8 months have passed and I still want you as before." he said all this moving his head down towards my lips while his erection pressed against my tummy. I was paralyzed.  All I  could do is let out a small cry  "WE CAN'T DO THIS" Those word were the complete opposite of what I initially meant. even saying them sounded loco but I have to have some self-restraint. "Yes we can "he softly spoke before crushing his lips on mine which sent shock waves down my spine.My inside was turning into mash and my heart felt as if it wanted to jump out of my chest and that very moment I knew that I became his for the night....

******************************************************************************