Chapter 30 - Battle (Part One).

It was finally time.

Tom, Hadrian and their two Inner Circles as well as the army of Vampires and Creatures that had rallied with them were ready for the fight of thier lives. They all knew that some people would be lost in this battle but they were all willing to take the risks so that the world could be free.

Hadrian on the other hand did not want to lose anyone, he finally had somewhere that he loved and felt like he belonged, he was not going to lose anyone involved with that even if he didn't know them well.

"Please protect yourselves and each other when going into this fight! The Light will not take this easy on us and will resort to any means in order to take us down! Look out for one another and only use the Killing Curse if it nessessary. Does everyone understand me?!" Hadrian yelled, he smiled when all of the heads nodded in agreement.

"The Slytherin students are ready to begin my Lord." Draco said, he was the one keeping the students aware of what was happening through a two-way mirror that he was carrying.

"Very well, please tell them we are apparating to the location and should arrive in a moment." Tom said, Draco nodded his head before talking into the mirror once more.

"Oh I hope this goes well." Hadrian said with a grimace, he didn't want to lose anyone in this battle let alone his two mates and family as well as his friends.

"You underestimate the punch that these guys pack, you have highly trained Wizards and Witches as well as Vampires, Werewolves, Veela's and many other Creatures that look to you and Tom as leaders." George said with a grin, he and Fred couldn't be more proud of their mate.

"But..." Hadrian was cut of by his second mate.

"But nothing Hadrian, you and Tom are both strong leaders and you will lead us to victory. But you have got to believe in yourself like all of us believe in you." Fred said smiling, he too was very proud of both his mates for being so brave in this situation.

"We are ready to depart." One of the Vampires said, with a look to the rest of those in the room Hadrian nodded. With that nod all of the Wizards and Witches grabbed two of those who were not able to apparate alone, they then disappeared to their next location.

"Are you sure this thing is fixed and working?" George asked concerned, if this cabinet was not working correctly then he didn't want to know what could happen to someone getting inside of it.

"We are going to place this into the cabinet, if there is a bite missing out of it when we open the doors again then it is working as it should." Draco said holding up a bright red apple. He placed it in the centre of the cabinet and closed the door, the cabinet rattle slightly before going still.

Draco opoened the door once and pulled out the apple before smiling widely, he then smirked and turned the apple around to the see the massive bite that had been taken out of it. "Someone in Slytherin has a big mouth." Draco said with a smirk, the cabinet worked perfectly well.

"Go on everyone, once you got through do not go anywhere until Hadrian and I enter." Tom said, the men and woman all nodded before small groups walked into the cabinet at a time. After 15 minutes Tom and Hadrian were the only ones left.

"This is it Tom, this is what you have been dreaming about since you were my age." Hadrian said with a smirk clear on his face, Tom mock glared at him.

"Yes, though this is not how I pictured my victory to go. I am not disappointed with how this has turned out, but I shocked that it came out this way." Tom said, he had thought this war would end with the death of Harry Potter not with joining the boy.