Chapter 31 - Battle (Part Two).

Hadrian and Tom could feel the fear of those inside the Castle, they all knew that the Wards were beginning to fall but they did not know who was causing it.

"You'd think the teachers would try and get the students to their rooms to get them away from the fighting. Instead it sounds like they are encouraging them to fight." Hadrian said shaking his head, he couldn't believe he hadn't seen Dumbledore's lies and manipulations from the start.

"That's how Dumbledore works, he takes others and moulds them into something else, someone he would be able to control. He then takes the credit after getting rid of the person who really did the work." Tom explained, his mind flashing back to the times where Dumbledore lead him to become the man he was today.

"So your basically telling me that if I had remained with the Light and killed you, he would have taken the credit after finding some way to get rid of me?" Hadrian asked, however it did make perfect sense to him.

"Yes, he already took the credit of killing one Dark Lord that he did not do. He would take the credit for killing another, especially since I was the second one he created." Tom explained.

Hadrian was shocked, he had never been told any of this. "What do you mean by that?" Hadrian was glad that there was time before the battle began.

"Simple. Gellert Grindelwald was his lover, though that fact is not well known, turns out that Dumbledore was using Gellert and when the man found this out he resorted to revenge. I found Gellert alone and spoke with him, I made a copy of his body and sent it out there to attack which is the one that Dumbledore 'destroyed'. The real Gellert Grindelwald is living in a hidden area of the Magical World, he even has a family there." Tom explained.

"Wow. And because he got fame from defeating that Dark Lord he decided to create another, preying on a boy who would depend on him and listen to everything he would say." Hadrian said shaking his head, he couldn't believe how far Dumbledore had gone for fame.

Tom nodded but said nothing, the Wards were going to fall any second and they had to be ready. They all had orders to avoid hitting the children with serious spells, they were being manipulated just as Hadrian had been. The teachers were fair game, but no Killing Curses were allowed.

Hadrian gasped as he felt the Wards crack, it seemed he still had a connection to the Castle. "The Wards are down, they will be exiting the Castle soon." Hadrian said, after getting his breathing under control.

Tom nodded and informed the other fighters with them, Hadrian using his link with his mates to let them and their troops know that the time was approaching.

Everyone took out their wands and aimed, they would never make the first move and would leave that honour to the Light. They would be the ones to start this fight.

Dumbledore panicked, he had no spy in the Dark anymore and he didn't know that the battle was going to be staged that night. He was not prepared for this to happen now.

"How did you not know this was coming!?" One of the older students yelled, the younger students were panicked while the older ones looked more focused and angry at Dumbledore.

"I have no spy in the Dark anymore, I had no clue they were launching an attack on us this night." Dumbledore said, the twinkle in his eyes making the students uncomfortable.

"You still should have known this was coming! And your going to make all of us fight too!" Another student yelled.

"You can't do that to them, we have first years here who don't know how to cast charms or spells. They will be killed within 5 minutes." One of the middle year students said.