Chapter 35 - Goodbye's.

It had been a short couple of days since the sentences had been given out, those being sentenced had begged and pleaded till their mouths went numb. None of them cared about what they had done to Hadrian, all they cared about was the fact that they were going to serve punishment for doing it.

That was the only thing they were regretting.

Hadrian and his two mates as well as his friends and family, were waiting in the Courtroom as they had apparated there early just to make sure they didn't miss anything. Hadrian felt nothing for those who had betrayed him, except for Arthur Weasley who had been manipulated as much as he had been. It had taken some time to convince the others that Arthur was good but when they did, they had been promised that he would live through this.

It was not long later when the prisoners were brought into the room, Arthur being the only who was walking calmly and not making a sudden move. The same could not be said for the other Weasley's, Dumbledore or Hermione who were all kicking and screaming as well as demanding to be released.

"All of you, cease your antics now!" The judge yelled. "Struggling and calling out for help will do none of you any good, the entire Wizarding World hates you all for what you have done to their Saviour." The judge finished.

"He is no Saviour, he didn't defeat the Dark Lord, only joined him!" Dumbledore yelled, the kindness in his eyes were long gone showing the crazy old man for who he really was.

"But he is the Saviour, even though he did not kill the Dark Lord he still defeated him. By having Hadrian provide us proof we have learned that everything we know about Tom Riddle has been a lie and that you were the one to create Voldemort. This world will be better once you are gone." One of the jury members said with a sneer on her face.

"But he is Dark and evil!" Ron yelled struggling.

"No he is not, while he maybe Dark he is certainly not evil, that honour falls to you and your friends. Hadrian, his mates, his friends and his family are heroes for the light they have brought to the minds of the Magical World." Another jury member said, this time a male.

"He will kill you all!" Hermione took her turn in yelling about Hadrian, she would do anything to get out of her sentence.

"No he will not, you see Hadrian and his friends explained their plan to me and I have to agree with it. This world cannot exist without both Dark and light, it is about time we trust in that. Therefore the shade of Grey will be formed." The judge said, he had run this plan by the current Minister (who was soon retiring) and the elder man had agreed with him.

"The people of this world will not accept that." Molly said shaking her head.

"Of course they will, you see the people have already voted for Mr Lucius Malfoy to become the new Minister for Magic and he, with the help of those you see around you, will help bring the world to the side of Grey. There will be no more fighting or prejudice in this world." The judge said shaking his head.

"He has you all fooled!" Dumbledore yelled, he needed someone to see the truth in his motives otherwise he was going to be killed by some of the foulest and most dangerous creatures in this world.

"He has opened our eyes more than you or anybody else ever has, he has proof to back up all of his claims and he has witnesses as well as allies to show he is represented. Hadrian had nothing to lose from lying to the world." One of the younger males on the jury said, he had looked up to Harry Potter when he was younger, but even he could see how much of a good difference Hadrian would make to their world.

The group chained to the floor remained quiet, it was as if they knew that they would never be able to get out of their sentences and that all of their plans were now down the drain.