Chapter 10 - Seeing the Vault's (Part 1.)

It had been a week since the torture and death of the 3 Dursley's and the Inner Circle had enjoyed every aspect it.

Hadrian seemed a lot calmer to the touch of others now, before hand he found it hard to allow people to hug him or hold his hand, now he had less of a problem with it. His nightmare's had also disappeared, since the Dursley's were gone they no longer haunted his dreams and since he had joined Tom the Horcrux no longer sent mind-crushing dreams.

Hadrian was feeling a little down as the days went by, he watched as almost everyone around him kissed their lovers and were happy together while Hadrian still did not know his own mates. Hadrian was a Creature through and through, the longer he goes without seeing his mates the more depressed he would become.

Tom and the Inner Circle were doing everything they could for the young Vampire Prince, he had become a great friend and loyal companion to them all and it hurt them to see the boy so distraught. They so far didn't have any luck as all they had to go on was two males and they were males, there were many of them in the Wizarding World.

Draco decided it was time they got out if the Manor.

"Why don't we go and look in your 6 Vault's Hadrian? We have all been dying to see them." Draco asked, he like the others had been wanting to see the inside of the oldest Vault's in Gringott's.

"Sure why not?" Hadrian said.

It was decided that Tom, Severus, Draco, Bill, Charlie, Remus and Sirius would accompany him to his Vault's, they were well known as Light Wizard's, spies or simply unknown which meant they would be able to get into the bank and out without people bothering them.

An hour later and they were all in Diagon Alley and making their way to the bank, they had to take a detour since Bill and Charlie saw their old family in the area. They cut through Knockturn Alley as they all knew the Weasley family would never enter such a dark place. Half an hour later and they were at the bank with the Weasley family on the other side of Diagon Alley.

It had been a long time since Tom had been inside Gringott's bank and yet it had not changed at all. The large group walked up to the front desk and to the Head Goblin.

"How may I help you?" The Goblin asked, he knew who this young man was and how nice he was to the Goblin nation so he had to be nice in return.

"My name is Hadrian Aldane and these are my friends, we would like to visit all my Vault's one at a time." Hadrian said in a big and clear voice. He may have made friends with the Goblin nation but he would still show them the respect he knew they deserved.

"Very well, please place a couple drops of your blood onto this parchment to confirm who you are." The Goblin said, Hadrian doing as he was told. The Head Goblin then called for Hadrian's Vault manager, which was Griphook.

"Back again Mr Aldane, and with friends. Which Vault would you like to visit first?" Griphook asked, he somehow had a feeling this was going to be a long day.

"I think we can go to the Black Family Vault." Hadrian said, Sirius was happy about this since it had been many years since he had been inside his own family Vault.

Griphook nodded and they all boarded the cart that would lead them down to the Vault's, a couple of moments later the cart stopped and they all stepped of (most of them swaying in the process). "Mr Black, Mr Aldane you are both member's of the Black family, one drop of blood from either of you will open it." Griphook explained before stepping away from the door.

"Go ahead Sirius, this is your Vault Lord Black." Hadrian said before he too stepped back from the door. Sirius nodded and sliced his hand with a knife that was near the door, after one drop had touched the door and it opened Sirius' hand was healed and they stepped inside.