Chapter 36 - Epilogue.

(5 years later).

It had been five years since Dumbledore, the Order and the members of the light had been taken down and the Wizarding World had flourished.

Creatures, both dark and light, were now able to roam free and happy wherever they wanted as long as they didn't kill for no reason. Dark magic had also been made part of the school curriculum which would be available for students in forth year or above, it is also an optional lesson.  All of those who followed Dumbledore willingly had been placed in Azkaban or had their magic bound and sent to the Muggle World, this of course depended on what they had done for the old man.

Another thing that had changed was the Muggle-Born students coming into Hogwarts, if they chose to stay for an education in the Wizarding World then they would have to turn their backs on their family and friends in the Muggle World, they would have no more crossing between the two worlds every year. Those who chose to remain in the Muggle World had their magic bound and their memories taken, so they would live a normal life as a Muggle. On top of this an orphanage chain had been set up for Muggle-Born children (and any children who are abused) to be given the proper care and nourishment that they would need, Harry would never allow another child to grow up the way he did.

Arthur Weasley had also been released from Azkaban, they had all decided that the man should serve the full 5 years otherwise rebels would rise up in defiance, the man had been very understanding. The Circles visited Arthur at least once every week, he ate very well and was safe from all other prisoners as well as Dementors. When he was released he was offered a place in the mansion, however Arthur wanted to see both the Muggle and Wizarding Worlds. He had left after 1 year of being released and had never been seen since, though he did send messages and postcards to those who helped him, letting them know what had been going on in his life.

Lucius and Narcissa decided that it was finally time for them to renew their bond and their vows, they did it in the presence of their friends and family (both old and new). All of the younger couples wanted to be where the two elder Malfoy's were in the future, happily married and still in love. Lucius had been voted as Minister for Magic as he was both light and dark, he listened to the people and implemented all of Tom's ideas into the world, as they were amazing ideas. Hogwarts was still teaching the new and old generations, this time however there were teachers there that would actually teach the students what they needed to know, just in case another evil being came into their world thinking they could rule it.

Sirius and Fenrir had also bonded in both the Wizarding form as well as the Werewolf form, they spent some time in the mansion they shared and some of their time in the woods surrounding the mansion. Since they had animals they loved sleeping out under the stars most of the time, especially before, during and after a full moon. Sirius was teaching Animagus transformation at Hogwarts, which was an optional course for students in year 5 or over while Fenrir shared in teaching about Creatures. They had one daughter by the name of Sydney and she was 3 years old, Sirius was also 4 months pregnant with their next child.

Bill and Remus were very much like Sirius and Fenrir they had also bonded in the Wizarding way as well as the Werewolf way, since they were both Werewolves they liked spending most of their time outdoors. They still slept and spent time in the mansion but they also spent equal time out in the grounds, during some of those times they would meet up with the other couple and spend the next few nights together. Remus and Bill were both also sharing the teaching position of Creatures, taking turns each lesson to explain about certain Creatures. They had twin girls named Lucy and Lillian who were each 4 years old, Bill was also 6 months pregnant with twin boys.

Charlie and Draco had also bonded together as well as given their vows, they spent most of their time either at Hogwarts or in the shared mansion however there were times that Draco would fly them to certain areas around the mansion for some alone time before they returned a few days later. Draco shared the teaching position for potions with his Godfather which didn't bother him in the least while Charlie was the forth and final teacher who shared the role of Creatures. They had a 4 year old daughter named Capri and a 1 year old son named Corvus, neither of them were pregnant right now but they wanted a lot more children in the future.

Tom and Severus had bonded correctly as well as given their vows, they spent most of their time in the mansion or at Hogwarts, as well as in the Ministry of Magic as they had to show their faces frequently. Severus shared the position of potions master/teacher at Hogwarts with his Godson while Tom took the position of Dark Arts, teaching those who chose the lesson how to use the Dark Arts when nothing else can be done. They had given Hadrian a little brother who they named James and he was only a couple months old now, while they did not want any children anytime soon they were planning for more in the future.

And lastly was Hadrian as well as his two mates Fred and George. The three mates had renewed their bonds and vows, Fred and George had gotten their twins sons to help propose to Hadrian once more, who gladly accepted it. They lived in the mansion at all times, never having dreamed of leaving their home for anything, though they often stayed over at the school as it gave them more privacy. Hadrian had been made the new Headmaster of Hogwarts while the twins were teaching flying (and pranks) at the school also. They, of course, had their twins sons who were named Jason and Edward, they were both 5 years old as well as this they also had another little boy named Lucien who was only a couple of months old. None of them was pregnant, but there were planning for a lot more children in their future.

The Wizarding World was at its finest with no conflict and no threat of war, it was quiet and it would stay that way for a very long time.