Chapter 21 - Christmas.

It had now been just over 4 months since Hadrian went through the Inheritance that changed his life for the better took place, his birthday was 13th July and it was now the Eve of Christmas. In those four months Hadrian had found loyal friends, amazing parents and helpful people of his own Kingdom as well as two loving mates.

Hadrian was in his parents rooms as he had a question for them, something that was worrying him.

"Now what is this all about Hadrian?" Amara asked, she saw the concerned look on her son's face and it was bothering her.

"It's about Fred and George, do you think they truly love me?" Hadrian asked, as soon as the question left his mouth he realised how stupid it sounded.

"Hadrian, they love you more then anything why do you doubt that?" Balthazar asked, he had thought the three of them were getting a long very well and were in love, he had no idea what would make his son doubt those feelings.

"I don't doubt that they love me, but shouldn't they have proposed bonding by now? I read a lot of books and most mates are engaged within the two months of meeting, that hasn't happened." Hadrian explained with his head down, he loved Fred and George but he couldn't understand why they hadn't asked him to bond with him.

"Have you taken into consideration that they want to go slow?" Amara asked with a secretive smirk on her face.

"No, I can read part of their minds and I know that they want to marry/bond with me but they won't even think about when they ask me." Hadrian told his parents.

"Then what are so worried about? You know that they want to marry/bond with you." Balthazar asked, he too had a secretive smirk on his face.

"I don't know, I know they want to do it but they haven't asked me yet and that makes me think they are doubting me and finding reason why they shouldn't." Hadrian said with his head bowed once more.

Amara and Balthazar looked at one another and nodded. "Well maybe they are waiting for a special occasion for the question, they know that your life has not been perfect so they will want this to be done in the best way possible." Amara explained, they wouldn't be hurt if they just let a little something loose.

"So, there is nothing for me to panic about?" Hadrian asked with a blush, he felt pretty stupid for coming to his parents about this.

"We are always here for you and your friends to talk to Hadrian, but there was no reason to doubt their feelings for you." Balthazar said with a smile, Hadrian hugged his parents before leaving the room to join the others in the garden.

"They are going to make him very happy." Amara said with a smile to her husband.

"And he will make them happy also." Balthazar agreed, he could not have found better mates for his son and he knew he was good for the twins also.

As darkness fell over the Vampire Nation the Circle all sat in the large living room where they spent most of their time together. This would be where they opened all of the gifts they were given the next day.

"I am so excited!" Draco said happily, he was snuggled into his mate as was all of the other couples in the room. Hadrian had to hold a giggle, what he would give to see Ron's face when he saw how Draco really acted and that he was seeing his brother.

"We all are, but I think Hadrian is the most excited about this day." Amara said with a sad but happy smile on her face.

"Okay a couple of things. One, yes I really am looking forward to this Christmas at it will be the first time I am with people who actually care for me. Two, the Dursley's are dead and those in the Light will soon join them and three, it was all in the past something that I would love to forget and focus on my future." Hadrian told them, it was not angry and upset like they thought it would have been.