Chapter 9 - End of the Dursley's.

It had been a couple of days since the visit to Private Drive, the Dursley's were very happy with their new accommodations, well according to Hadrian and Tom.

The Dungeon was the worst part of Riddle Manor, it was damp and rotting as much as Tom wanted it to be while the rest of the Manor was warm and inviting. Contrary to the Light's belief Tom did not use the Dungeon very often, he did not torture his followers (he considered all of them to be friends on some level) and he rarely captured someone (he would just kill them.)

"How long are you going to keep them down there?" Hadrian asked Tom when they were the man's office.

"Not for much longer, I want them dead in the next couple of days at the most." Tom explained, they had left the Muggle's in the Dungeon without food or water for the couple of days they had been there. They wanted the Muggle's to face the pain that Hadrian had felt from them, though they would never feel it for as long.

"Can we do it today?" Hadrian asked, he didn't like the idea of those people being alive in the same Manor as him even if they were in the Dungeon's.

"Is there a reason you want it done today?" Tom asked in concern.

Hadrian sighed, he could never hide anything from the man even if the Horcrux had been removed. "I know that they are in the Dungeon's but I don't feel comfortable with them being in the same house/manor as me, while alive at least." Hadrian explained looking down, he hated showing weakness to anyone, especially Tom.

Tom sighed and walked over to the younger teen. "That is nothing to be ashamed of Hadrian, you suffered a great deal with these people, it is perfectly understandable that you feel uncomfortable being in the same house as them." Tom said as he drew the teen into his arms, they had all learned that Hadrian liked to be held and shown the love he had never been given as a child.

"Thanks Tom." Hadrian said with a smile. Hadrian would never feel fully complete and happy until he found his mates, but this was as good as he would get at this stage in his life.

"You go and clean up, I will gather the Inner Circle." Tom said, he squeezed Hadrian once more before letting him go. When Hadrian turned back to face Tom from the door, he smiled widely before walking out.

Tom used the floo network that was all over the Manor to contact the rest of the Inner Circle, the Inner Circle did not carry the mark anymore as it had been removed when Tom Riddle gained his sanity once more.

When Hadrian came down from his room and headed for the Dungeon he saw all of his friends there waiting for him, and he had to smile. They each hugged him before the Dungeon door was opened and they made their way down.

"I demand to be let out right this instant!" Vernon yelled. Tom and the rest of the Inner Circle scoffed at this while Hadrian hid a little behind Tom.

"This will be the last place you will ever see." Tom said with a smirk on his face.

"You can't do anything to us, your kind are not meant to punish or harm Muggle's." Petunia said, it seemed she didn't remember who she was talking to.

"Have you forgotten who I am woman, my whole goal is kill all Muggle's and Muggle-Born Magical people also, you fit into that category." Tom said, he had transfigured himself to look like Lord Voldemort (when he first comes out of the Cauldron in Goblet of Fire.) He had found people took him seriously and were more afraid of him when looking like this, he was treated like everyone else (sometimes rubbish) when he looked like Tom Riddle.

At this Petunia shrank back, she knew that she and her family were going to die. But the question on her mind was if it was going to be quick or torturous?