Chapter 34 - Sentence.

It had been a couple of days since the battle had taken place, the Light had made themselves at home in the Dungeon's though they had nothing to complain about.

Each cell had a couple of mattresses for the prisoners to lie on, they were given two small meals a day each and a large jug of water twice a day also. This was much better than being held in Azkaban would have been like.

Dumbledore, Molly, Arthur, Ginny, Ron, Hermione and a couple of other people had never stopped kicking off at those bringing in food and demanding to be let loose. Other members of the Light, mostly the students who had been too wrapped up in manipulations, were quiet and waited for their day in Court.

Hadrian knew that he would sparing all of the students in the school, even the ones who showed loyalty towards the Old Man. Dumbledore had fooled and manipulated Hadrian for many years before he learned the truth and the same thing had been done here. These students would remain in the Castle until Hadrian was sure that they would pose no threat in the future.

As for Dumbledore, his old friends, the Order and the teachers they would be facing a much tougher Court with worse punishments. While the Dark did not know what the punishments would be they could only hope that they would be bad.

"So the Vampire Court is arriving today?" Hadrian asked his parents.

"Yes son, they do not live with the Vampire Nation and only come when they are summoned by us. It takes them a couple of days to arrive and we have received word that they will be arriving very soon, so why don't you go and spend time with those mates and children of yours." Amara said softly, it was amazing to see her son so happy despite what he had gone through in his life.

"Okay. Bye mother, bye father." Hadrian said, he hugged them both once before speeding out of the room.

"Do you think they will receive punishment?" Amara asked her husband worriedly, she didn't want to think what their son would do if they didn't get a proper punishment.

"Yes they will, all of their crimes was centred on the Prince of the Vampires. That is a crime all of them are guilty, at the least they will be sentenced to life in our prisons. However they did many other things so I am unsure how it will add up." Balthazar said, he was familiar with Vampire law but he didn't find any use in learning about Wizard law.

"So either way they will have a long punishment?" Amara asked happily.

"Yes my love, they will never be free again." Balthazar said just as happy.

A couple of hours later and the Vampire Court had arrived, the students were unchained and brought up to throne room where the judging was to take place.

Each of the students minds was looked into, this was to make sure that there was manipulations and lies planted into the mind or if they were just loyal to the Old Man. All of the students were soon cleared and were taken to wings of the Castle, their training to overcome the manipulations would start soon.

The next lot of people who were brought before the Court was the Order and the teacher, some of the teachers joined their students in their wings as they too had been manipulated. However some teachers and all of the Order members were found guilty of the crimes they had committed and they were sentenced to have life in a Vampire Prison.

Then it was the turn of the main people. Dumbledore, Hermione and the Weasley family were brought in front of the Court. Ginny Weasley went first.

"When answering our questions be sure that you answer truthfully, we will be watching in your mind for lies and truths. If you are found to be lying then the punishment will be more severe. Do you understand?" One of the Court members asked, this was an older looking woman.